2 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
UCTRONICS Smart Bluetooth Robot Car Kit - Board for Arduino UNO R3, Line Tracking, Ultrasonic Sensor, HC-05 Bluetooth, L239D Motor Shield, IR Remote Control, Mobile APP - Charger Included
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- START AND CREATE - Get started with and challenge yourself in robotics, electronic components assembling, and Arduino programming.
- COMPLETE SETS OF MODULES - Board for Arduino UNO R3, Bluetooth and line tracking module, ultrasonic sensor, motor drive board, 9g micro servo motor, etc. Battery and charger are also included, almost everything needed to run the car in the package.
- MULTIPLE WORKING MODES - Obstacle avoidance, line tracking, IR remote control, mobile app control
- HANDY APP CONTROL - Connect your smartphone to the car via Bluetooth, and control it with an easy-to-use Android app - Robot Car Kit
- DETAILED TUTORIAL - Assemble the robot car following the step-by-step guide with all additional contents included in the CD. Contact us through Amazon messages if you need further help. Installation video at https://youtu.be/WfIpiOwYpF8
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
UCTRONICS K0072 is a premium robot car kit with a complete set of modules and components you will need to start an nice Arduino car STEAM project.
The UCTRONICS K0072 comes with a variety of modules and features.
- With the ultrasonic module, your car is able to detect objects in front of it and plan a route to avoid that obstacle.
1× Board for Arduino UNO R3
1× L293D Motor Drive Expansion Board
1× HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
1× Line Tracking Module
1× HC-05 Bluetooth Module and holder
1× 9g micro servo motor
1× Infrared Remote Controller
1× car chassis
4× Geared Motors (1:48)
4× 65mm Wheels
1× Battery Container
1× battery charger
Screws and Nuts
|Platform||for Arduino||for Arduino||for Arduino||for Raspberry Pi||Arduino Compatible|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it seems that you get all the sensors, etc. for a very good price. They also include the rechargeable batteries and charger which was the clincher for me. Good call because the batteries are of an ilk that I had not seen before.
The kit was very easy to assemble, but I learned nothing by doing so. The car worked with my phone as soon as it was connected, though it wanted to scoot across the floor until I got my phone connected to it and changed mode from "obstacle avoid" to "Bluetooth control". I did not try IR control or "Line Tracking".
But I am most interested in programming. How to do so took some figuring, but eventually I found software at in Git which I downloaded. This included the "Scratch" program which appears (so far) to be exactly the same software that comes shipped pre-installed. It was important to me to have a copy of the source code so that I could see how they did things and from which to start my modifications. This is good. There was also lots of other code for experimenting with specific hardware modules. This is good.
But here is the big problem - and I spent HOURS figuring this out. You cannot upload a program to the car as long as the daughter board (shield) is installed. To upload new software, lift the shield, upload, then put the shield back.
Later, I sent a request for support re this issue. They replied that it was due to a conflict on the serial port between the computer and Bluetooth. I suspect that upload will work if I remove only the Bluetooth module which will be slightly easier than removing the entire shield, but I have not yet tried this.
NOTE: I had to solve many problems to get this uploading to work. At first, I had not changed the Arduino IDE to specify Arduino Uno; I had been playing with an Arduino Mega 2560. Also, it seemed like the COM port kept changing and I had to update the IDE to match.
Another small problem is that one of the wheels keeps coming off.
I came very close to returning the product due to the upload program, but ultimately decided to keep it and order one for my nephew. I like that I have all the software as a base for experiments. Also, my wife thinks it is "cute".
Nevertheless, it works great out of the package, even the vision system worked. The batteries come with a good recharging station too.
However it worked perfectly as soon I turned it on for the first time! I will use it to experiment with the code and the sensors.