- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 17 x 16 inches ; 30 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001ECRW9U
- Item model number: 8072
- Average Customer Review: 240 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #292,392 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager (Squeeze and Vibration)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifically designed to massage your feet, ankle and calves all at the same time
- Combination of kneading and vibratory actions provides relaxing and revitalizing massage experience
- Pressure nodes located under your feet stimulate the reflex points on the soles of your feet
- Adjustable tilt angle for easy and comfortable seating position, 16.5 x 17 x 16-Inch,
- Weighs 30-Pounds, includes two removable fabric covers for easy cleaning, 1-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The U-Comfy Leg massager is an entirely new massager specifically designed to massage your feet, ankles and calves all at the same time. The Leg massager stimulates blood circulation, thereby preparing and warming muscles.
Slip into something more comfortable with the Emson U-Comfy leg and foot massager, which is designed to massage your feet, ankles, and calves all at the same time.
Designed around the principles of reflexology, this kneading and vibrating foot massager uses special nodes to stimulate areas on the feet that correspond with other parts of the body. This enables the U-Comfy to create a feeling of total-body tension relief and revitalization.
- Massages entire lower leg area, including angles and feet
- Four flexible kneading disks work calf muscles and ankles
- Pressure nodes stimulate reflex points on the soles of your feet
- Customizable massage with dual-mode kneading and vibration programs
- Three speed levels and three intensity settings
- 15-minute auto shut-off timer
- Adjustable tilt angle for easy and comfortable seating position
- Unit rotates to become a comfortable footrest
- Includes two removable fabric covers for easy cleaning
The U-Comfy Leg Massager features an easy-to-use control panel and an adjustable tilt angle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you have a electrical/electronic background make note of the + and - 24volt out put so you can trace out the connections to a less $$$ psu supply. If you do this with a working unit (that is to say before your working machine stops working) it is a simple process for those with the skill to open up the psu cases and attach the original output lead to a new 24volt 2A psu output that goes to power your machine and keep the polarity correct. Time is Money but you may save about $30.00 US.
I just got off the phone with Mike at Ucomfy and that is what he told me about my less than 1-yr-old machine.
My machine was great when it worked but now it is broken, broken during the fake 1 year warranty period and the company refuses to stand behind their machine.
5-14-14 UPDATE: Still have this product and it's still going strong. Family members love taking turns using it during our holiday gatherings. I haven't had a bit of trouble with it, tho I only use it occasionally. It has such strong massage capability that it can actually leave one a bit "overworked".