Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
UDI RC Discovery 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with HD Camera RTF
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgraded version with HD Camera 1280 * 720 (at 30 frames per second) lets you take HD movies and photos from the sky!
- 6 AXIS GYRO with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft.
- 4 CHANNEL function provide stable flying and easy operation. Beginner and Expert modes. Do incredible 3D flips and rolls with just the push of a button!
- High Capacity Battery And Strong Power Motors Enable The Helicopter To Fly Much Longer And More Efficiently.
- Charging Time is about 120 minutes, while Flight Duration is about 7-9 minutes; Remote Distance is up to 30m.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Remote control helicopter with 4 safety-protected propellers
-UFO quadcopter looks like it’s from the future
-Modular, impact-resistant plastic parts are easy to fix
-Integrated safety guards to protect earthlings, prevent collision with propellers
-Long-life battery can be swapped or charged in-place with USB power
Video & photo camera
-Forward-facing camera takes HD video and HD photos with great color and white balance
-Movie resolution has been upgraded to 1280 * 720 at 30 frames per second
-Removable Micro-SD (TF) card stores enough for several flights
-Data port and USB Data Cable – upload your new AVI and JPEG files to Facebook, Email, Photoshop
LCD radio controller
-LCD screen displays full flight status
-2 Joysticks move copter in any direction
-Photo Button snaps pictures, Video Button starts & stops video recording
-Roll Button for instant 360˚ roll
-Left trigger + right joystick flips 360˚ in any direction
-Right trigger turns signal light on & off
-Controls for trim, flight mode, power
-4-Channel, 2.4GHz transmitter is ready to fly (RTF) out of the box
-3 gyroscopes and 3 accelerometers for motionless hovering
-In-flight trim controls for pitch, roll & yaw
-Switch between Flight Mode 1 (maximum Gyro-stability) and Mode 2 (3D expert control)
Recharge the batter with USB – lasts 6-9 minutes per flight
LED running lights and remote control signal light
Black with red trim
-USB Battery Charger
-2GB Micro-SD card
-USB Data Cable
-Spare parts: 4 propellers
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It get some use to it, the instruction for the controller and how to use are not very good, so we had to figure it out it, (the reason I'm taking a star away).
I recommend this toy, a nice way to spend some quality/fun time with my kid.
This UDI is an amazing entry level drone. It is even intermediate level with the abilities it has. My first couple flights did not end well with solid ground crashes and one 50 foot tree extraction and there isn't even a scratch on my UDI.
The camera is far better than I had hoped. It is a fixed camera with no ability to view what you are shooting but after a few flights you know exactly what you are shooting. This UDI is nice as it has the trigger button for the camera and video on the remote so you can get the UDI positioned and then start shooting. The videos are 720p HD and nice and clear. I am having a nice time shooting videos in the mountains here in Arizona.
For under $100 this Drone and a couple extra batteries is an incredible deal.
There is a flaw on the power board. After a few hours of flying on both models the same thing happen: one of the rotors stopped working. Initially, I thought, no big deal, I would just get another rotor - which I did. The replacement would not spin, either. Checked to see if I made a mistake by plugging any of the working rotors in that socket and then I knew that the rotors were fine, just the plug was shut. I ordered a new quad and after a few hours of flying the same thing happen - one rotor start spinning just vey slowly.
As with any design flaw, it will not be experienced by everyone but be aware.
Note, this is a "stick shift" style drone that needs you to pilot it at all times, as there is no cruise control hovering or navigation that the more expensive drones have.
- fast, super easy to control, excellent yaw control and turning radius
- flies higher and farther than expected
- frame acts as a protective bumper for indoor and outdoor crashes
- total flying time with both batteries included is 20 minutes
-technically falls under the weight required for registration with FAA
-good rc controller.
- lots of crashes on cement and trees, still in great shape.
- any moderate breeze or wind will blow it away. I've tried to fly this every day to test it under various conditions, and on a day with no wind, I can get it to hover at 100 ft stably. On a windy day, it got pushed away no matter how forward i fought against the wind, so i just cut the engine to let it drop like a rock so i could at least recover it. There have only been a few days where this was a problem.
- cannot adjust camera angle. no biggie, but if you fly at 10 feet or below all you see is grass and cement.
-read the manual
-don't let your thumbs off the sticks, and learn how to finesse the controls. Once you're there, you can control it good enough for a drone race with obstacles.
Most recent customer reviews
Camera sucks as expected for this price, almost unusable.Read more