UDI RC U845 WiFi 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro FPV Drone with HD Camera RTF Quadcopter Bundle with Battery
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$70.00 (58%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HD WiFi Camera: Achieve real-time FPV by connecting with IOS or Android via quadcopter wifi real-time video transmission (FAA Registration is NOT Required!)
- Multiple AXIS Gyro:6 AXIS GYRO with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft.
- Your U845 FPV Drone includes an extra battery to double your flying time! It can be swapped or charged in place easily via USB! Battery Run Time: About 6-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 120 Minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
- Headless Mode: Fly the quadcopter just ignore the direction.
- 360° flips To do 360°flip to forward / backward / left / right. 2.4GHz LCD Controller (powered by 4 AAA batteries which are not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Video Recording Modes: 640 x 480; Image: 1280 x 960
Max Bitrate Of Video Storage: 30 Mbps
Charging time: 120 mins (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
Flying time: 6-9 mins
Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: about 30 meters
What You Get:
1* U845 WiFi FPV Quadcopter with Camera
1* 2.4GHz Controller
2* 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Batteries
1* USB Battery Charger
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than 0.5lb, so no FAA registration is required
1. Fly the drone within 30 Meters Video Control Range;
2. Close the other APPs on your phone, allow the drone APP to run more fluently;
The real time images on the APP may freeze or twist, but the recorded videos which saved in your smartphone are fluent, please don't worry.
Top Customer Reviews
My husband wanted a drone so that his superintendent could inspect roofs efficiently and without having to climb on the roof for safety reasons. The product arrived on the guaranteed arrival date, as described and with all parts intact including the quadcopter drone, quadcopter remote control, 2 quadcopter batteries, 6 spare propellers, usb charging cable, attachment to hold phone on the remote and a user manual. Note the remote needs 4-AAA batteries that are not supplied.
As with anything practice makes perfect. The controller is very responsive and takes some getting used too. It took the superintendent many attempts before he was able to get the drone to hover especially above a roof when the drone was not always in sight. The drone is lightweight, well made and sturdy and handled quite a beating from the various crashes it endured. The real time transmission was pretty spot on and accurate. The video quality is excellent and much better than anticipated. The superintendent did try controlling the drone via his phone but found it easier using the remote. He also found the low speed mode easier to control and better for roof inspections. The return home feature was instrumental in not losing the drone on a roof.
The bonus battery is a must especially if there are multiple roofs to inspect. If you plan to fly for a while, charge one battery while you are flying and then just swop them out. A battery lasted about 8-10 minutes. The low battery warning alarm will let you know when the battery is about to die. The fact that this can charge in the car, from an adapter or a USB was a must for our superintendent because he is out in the field most of the day. Although the extra blades have yet to be used it is good to know that they are there.
Note that wind can definitely bop this little drone about so be careful if it is windy out.
We give this drone a thumbs up and would recommend it. It lived up to the purposes of inspecting roofs and was pretty fun to fly too.
It takes a few minutes to get the hang of flying it, but once you get it, then it's pretty easy to fly. I can also vouch that it is pretty durable, as we crashed it multiple times in the beginning and it is just fine.
I love that it can take pictures & video from your cell phone! The video attached here is pretty bumpy, from the wind and our inexperience. All in all this drone gets an A+ rating from me. It's lots of fun, worked well and durable!
First time I tried to fly this thing.. my first drone...lost control ( didn't know about wind !)... in a panic, I pushed stick forward and little drone went straight up about 150 feet...fast ! It then flew over some very tall trees and disappeared, I mean gone !... My wife said"Well, there went a hundred dollars !"...we looked for it among the trees, streams, bushes ,lakes , etc.of our apartment complex, but never found it. With little hope I posted a reward on the bulletin board. Six days later, a guy found it... upside down, under water in a stream. Brought it home...let it drain, dried it with a hairdryer, squirted some WD40 in crevices,changed the battery, turned it on, and the lights lit up, the propellers spun, the Damned Thing works ! ! Unbelievable ...After SIX Days underwater, the little guy lives ! I flew it around the yard...all controls still work.. don't know about the camera, haven't tried it yet. Can you believe it ? I've become a marketers dream owner.This little drone is really fabulous. Buy one !!!