UDI RC U845 WiFi FPV UFO Drone with HD Camera 2.4GHz 4CH 6Axis Gyro RTF Quadcopter with Low Voltage Alarm Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes BONUS BATTERY
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FPV REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION: Take photos and achieve FPV real-time video by connecting with IOS or Android mobile device via quadcopter wifi signal, capture your friends and family from aerial view shots and see the world from a new angle (FAA Registration is NOT Required!)
- TWO OPERATED MODES: A. Operate the hexacopter with the remote and view the real time video on the APP (udirc-Drone) of your mobile device; B. Control the drone by your mobile device directly thanks to the gravity induction function, you can now be in total control
- BONUS BATTERY: Your U845 FPV Drone includes an extra battery to double your flying time! It can be swapped or charged in place easily via USB! Battery Run Time: About 6-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 120 Minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
- HEADLESS MODE: Orients the quadcopter's orientation on the controller (instead of always on the drone's "head") which means there is no need to worry about the directions of the drone when flying, thus making it more fun to fly and easier to master for beginners and novice
- EASY SAFE AND FUN TO FLY: The drone is lightweight, well made and sturdy, ready to fly straight out of the box! The low battery alarm, 360° flips, high/low speed mode, LED night light and 2.4GHz remote controller (powered by 4 AAA batteries which are not included) ensure you fly your copter at ease, fun and safe, no worry about the quadcopter fly away
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Video Recording Modes: 640 x 480; Image: 1280 x 960
Max Bitrate Of Video Storage: 30 Mbps
Charging time: 120 mins (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
Flying time: 6-9 mins
Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: about 30 meters
What You Get:
1* U845 WiFi FPV Quadcopter with Camera
1* 2.4GHz Controller
2* 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Batteries
1* USB Battery Charger
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than 0.5lb, so no FAA registration is required
1. Fly the drone within 30 Meters Video Control Range;
2. Close the other APPs on your phone, allow the drone APP to run more fluently;
The real time images on the APP may freeze or twist, but the recorded videos which saved in your smartphone are fluent, please don't worry.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Holy Stone||Amazon.com||Cool Stuff Place||Holy Stone||stooctam-us|
|Color||black||—||—||Quadcopter I||Hs170, blue, black||509G|
|Item Dimensions||8.27 x 8.27 x 3.35 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.3 in||8.27 x 8.27 x 3.21 in||12.2 x 16.5 x 3.8 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||—|
|Item Weight||3.88 ounces||4.9 ounces||1.38 lbs||—||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband wanted a drone so that his superintendent could inspect roofs efficiently and without having to climb on the roof for safety reasons. The product arrived on the guaranteed arrival date, as described and with all parts intact including the quadcopter drone, quadcopter remote control, 2 quadcopter batteries, 6 spare propellers, usb charging cable, attachment to hold phone on the remote and a user manual. Note the remote needs 4-AAA batteries that are not supplied.
As with anything practice makes perfect. The controller is very responsive and takes some getting used too. It took the superintendent many attempts before he was able to get the drone to hover especially above a roof when the drone was not always in sight. The drone is lightweight, well made and sturdy and handled quite a beating from the various crashes it endured. The real time transmission was pretty spot on and accurate. The video quality is excellent and much better than anticipated. The superintendent did try controlling the drone via his phone but found it easier using the remote. He also found the low speed mode easier to control and better for roof inspections. The return home feature was instrumental in not losing the drone on a roof.
The bonus battery is a must especially if there are multiple roofs to inspect. If you plan to fly for a while, charge one battery while you are flying and then just swop them out. A battery lasted about 8-10 minutes. The low battery warning alarm will let you know when the battery is about to die. The fact that this can charge in the car, from an adapter or a USB was a must for our superintendent because he is out in the field most of the day. Although the extra blades have yet to be used it is good to know that they are there.
Note that wind can definitely bop this little drone about so be careful if it is windy out.
We give this drone a thumbs up and would recommend it. It lived up to the purposes of inspecting roofs and was pretty fun to fly too.
RTF Quadcopter with Low Voltage Alarm Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes BONUS BATTERY
This is our first type of Drone & we are really having fun with it.
Since I haven't had a lot of experience with "flying" type toys I have been taking time every other day
with short sessions (they must be short session due to battery life, see below)
trying to learn the controls and maneuvers.
We had no problem getting the app from the app store and setting it up on phone.
It takes some getting used to but it sure looks cool flying around especially at dusk when the lights are going.
There are quite a few settings.. I have watched the video listed here several times to learn more.
I would recommend this to anyone with a tech savvy teenager I think they would have this flying around
in no time and are used to the type of gaming style controls.
There are a couple things I wish were different:
As stated in the product information the battery only lasts for 6 - 9 minutes of flight time
which to me is way too short. . It's a good extra battery comes with set. .Unfortunately in our adventures we've already lost 3 propellers (it's a good thing that 6 extras come with the set) so I've asked the question of where to buy replacements. 'Haven't heard back yet.
When I was little my father and I would build large model aeroplanes and then go fly them, or in my case crash them. They were several feet log with detachable wings that we would connect to the plane when we arrived to where we were flying it. They were big heavy and unwielding. The drone reminds me of those days. There are of course many differences. You couldn't hook the phone up to the plane, there were no cellphones back then. The plane was several feet long, and the wings were equally as long. This drone is tiny and round, probably about a foot in circumference. The plane was heavy, the drone is strikingly light. The drone has a camera and I can't wait to use it.
When I crashed the drone on the ground a rotor fell off. I was able to put it back on easily. The drone comes with extra rotors for easy replacement if you do loose a rotor or two or four. It comes with two small batteries that are rechargeable and a plug to recharge them with. It comes with a remote control that needs four triple a batteries that are not included. The remote control has a stand to place your cellphone onto. Most importantly it comes with directions. Read the directions before you start to play with your drone. It will save you a lot of time and headaches. Maybe if I had followed this advice I would have crashed less.