Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UFCIT(TM) Handheld Monopod Selfie Stick With Ajustable Phone Adapter Phone Holder Frame for iphone 5 4 Samsung S4 S3 Blackberry All Phone (BLACK)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on June 28, 2014
The phone clamp spring broke instantly the very first time I pull on the clamp to fit a phone. The coil spring has no elasticity at all. It straightens up like a piece of wire. Apparently the manufacturer used a wrong material for coil spring.

The screw mount is okay for holding a light weight point-n-shoot camera.

I returned the product for refund the same day it was received.
on July 23, 2014
This selfie stick has been awesome! I do a bit of video marketing and i get super nervous if someone is on the other side of the camera. I also don't want to also be sitting down so a tripod was out of the question.

I wish the piece that holds the phone were a little better but at the price point i got this i can't really complain. This thing is a bargain.
on July 23, 2014
Length of stick is great for taking selfies with big groups. Phone holder is good and tight. I would recommend buying a remote control. It makes taking selfies even more convenient. Purchased a few for gifts. Great for taking photos when traveling. You can get scenery in the background.
on June 16, 2014
I was very glad when I opened the package and tried to attach iPhone to the mount. However, when I try to make a selfie...the iPhone turn upside down!! I found that the tip of the extender wasn't be fixed. It was loose, 360degree turn. I have to return it...so sad.
on June 19, 2014
This stick is a great find. It's long enough for all kinds of selfie and group pics. I wish the holder for the phone was a bit more sturdy though.
on July 21, 2014
The end of the stick sometimes is not firmly attached and the cellular turn around.
on August 5, 2014
What I Like: This thing gets so much attention wherever you go! I love that I can take it on vacations with my boyfriend and we don't have to bother other tourists to take a picture for us, and we can get the full background in the picture. I also really like that we have control over what part of the background you get in the picture (vs getting blurry photos taken by strangers with crappy lighting). It's small enough that it fits in my purse without taking up too much room, it's just a bit awkward shaped with the mount on top. It's nice that the top is just a standard size screw mount, so if you want to use a different camera with it instead of a phone you have that option.

What I Don't Like: I wasn't a fan of the phone mount that came with it, but it was free so I have no complaints. The top part of the mount is spingy and adjusts to phone size while the side piece just kind of slides out to fit the phone you're using. It's plastic so it gives me the feeling it will break at a moment's notice. Also, the part that screws on the mount is a little unstable. I found myself constantly trying to tighten it and never feeling like it was perfectly tight. It's not too big of a problem as I just adjust and tighten it for every use.

Tips: Get yourself a bluetooth remote if you plan on using this with your phone! It makes taking pictures even more of a breeze, plus the monopod has a tiny loop on the wriststrap where you can nicely attach a remote.
on May 5, 2014
If you have a light point and shoot camera with a regular camera mount ..... this stick is awesome for selfies and over head shots. The phone mount is flimsy
on July 2, 2014
the monopod broke not even after trying to put the pgone in the clipper. didnt even last a day!!!
on August 29, 2014