BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 10, 2012
About me: I've been reading and studying the UFO phenomena for over 30 years. I have a large collection of UFO related books in my home and have seen countless photos and videos.

If you're like me, you've purchased a few UFO books here and there that never really lived up to your expectations. I preordered UFOs Caught on Film: Amazing Evidence of Alien Visitors to Earth months ago and was pleasantly surprised to not only see that the release date had been bumped up but also that that the price had been lowered.

I don't know about you but when I purchase a UFO book, I'm usually hoping for some photos on the inside. Sure I can read the witnesses description of what they saw and I can look at their drawings and paintings of what they witnessed but I want to see the photos and make up my own mind. Thats what this book is all about.

First I should tell you that you might've seen some of these photos on the web and to me, thats not a problem. Why? Because these photos are printed on some very, very nice paper in their original color (or in some case black & white). The paper used is not cheap or newspaper like. This is a high quality book all around from the dust cover to the photos and text.

Second, each photo has a very nicely detailed description of who, what and where. This is why I feel that, even though I've seen some of these UFO photos before, seeing them on paper, in the comfort of my living room and with an accurate description of the photographer and the events surrounding it, make me feel well informed. And its just plain exciting to look at.

Lastly I just wanted to say that the author, B J Booth, is very direct and to the point in the accompanying text for each UFO photo. I don't feel that he jumps to any conclusions about any of the objects in the photos. He merely states what the witness saw, where it took place and any other details necessary to inform the reader. In other words, this book allows you to come to your own conclusions, and thats great.

I just finished reading and scanning through this book a second time. Again, I absolutely love this book because its all photos. Its 157 pages long with the description and text on the left pages and the photos on the right pages. You can do the math of course but their are approximately 80 different photos (Updated 7/31/2012 with a more accurate photo count! My math was originally off and I apologize).

I should also throw in that the UFO photos begin with what is considered the first UFO photo in 1870 and essentially end at 2009. There are a few photos from 2010 and a couple from 2011 but no more. That makes me think that there will be a Volume 2 coming out and I couldn't be happier! :)

If you have any questions about this book, leave a comment and I will reply. Thank you.
on August 18, 2013
This book contains exactly what it says, many interesting UFO photos. There is a short explanation of how each one came to be taken, and the actual photographer, and everything is presented as is, for anyone to make up their own mind. The author explains which photos have been examined by experts. The photos are the bulk of the book, not just a few photos sprinkled amongst a lot of words. Anyone who is interested in UFO's should buy this book. It would be great to have a glossy coffee table sized version of it. Good value for money.
on November 30, 2012
UFOs Caught on Film: Amazing Evidence of Alien Visitors to Earth features interesting UFO photographs throughout history along with dates and descriptions of the experiences. Page 21 features a black-and-white photograph of a disc hovering over a McMinnville, Oregon farm on the evening of May 11, 1950, which was featured in the documentary UFO's Are Real. Page 23 features four black-and-white photographs of many small lights flying in crescent formations around Lubbock, Texas on August 30, 1951. Page 29 features a black-and-white photograph of four glowing ovals in the sky above parked cars and a nearby building at Salem, Massachusetts on July 16, 1952. Page 47 features a color photograph of seven glowing yellowish orbs scattered around a mountainside near Tagish Lake in the Yukon Territory of Canada in 1970. Page 49 features a 1971 Costa Rican government mapping photograph of a strange metallic disk that was later determined to be more than 650 feet in diameter and entering or leaving the water at an angle of approximately 30 degrees in relation to Lake Cote's surface, and the issue of UFOs and water reminds me of the excellent book UFOs and Water. Page 69 features a photograph of a reddish yellow disk above a mountain slope in the Ajusco National Forest in Mexico on June 7, 1992. Page 71 features a photograph of a typical flying saucer hovering in the air around Meridian, Idaho in 1993. The front cover and page 87 feature a photograph of another flying saucer above Big Bear Mountain in California on May 27, 2004 that appears to show sunlight reflecting off its cylindrical top. Page 123 features a photograph and an embedded close-up zoom photograph of a bronze UFO with a rounded top above the waters of Playa Mantas in Costa Rica on April 10, 2009. Page 149 features a photograph and an embedded close-up zoom photograph of a strange small object near the tail of a commercial plane on a Sydney-Melbourne flight in January of 2011. Overall, the book is an impressive collection of interesting UFO photographs throughout history. Because I once saw a strange silent gathering of small golden lights that was like a carnival in the distant night sky, I have understanding and appreciation for all those who describe extraordinary aerial events.
on February 1, 2017
It's ok I guess. Some pictures are clearly taken from the internet. I was hoping for real scans of the originals.
on December 18, 2013
This book is perfect for educating kids on the mysteries of UFOs. Plenty of photos for the kids(and adults) to look at. And the photos are fairly recent ones, within the last 2 years. Good book.
on April 14, 2016
Most photos are good but some have as of late been proven to be hoaxes. Other than that great little read and look for the price
on June 5, 2013
Most of the photos actually look like they are authentic, and not photo shopped, interesting how may of these incidents actually happen that the general public isn't aware of.
on August 15, 2016
It's exactly what I wanted and I received it in good time.
on November 24, 2014
Good photos, the book is small, but well made. I found it to be honest in the approach concerning the subject matter, and informative about the conditions when the photos were shot.
on December 15, 2016