Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 7, 2011
I Love them, they are So comfortable. I planned my outfit and day I was going to wear them once I received my delivery date! The picture gives no justice to this Beautiful Boot! I received Soooo many compliments and LOL some sigh looks as well ( which us girls knows as some girls are hating on us if we wear something, they like or want and don't have- Bless 'em.) Anyway- I Love them, and am So Pleased I bought them, and I will be purchasing more and more each year in more colors and styles! Please do yourself a favor- treat yourself to a Great pair of boots! Comfortable- Beautiful- Great delivery expectation and just plainly a Good Choice! Plan your monies- outfit - and put them On and walk with Pride!!! Enjoy!
44 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 8, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes. I bought them 2-3 years ago and I still wear them all the time in the winter. They're comfortable, and so cute! They've held up wonderfully. And they fit perfect. Packaging was great, and everything was in tact. Although they are expensive, if I ever ruined my current pair, I would gladly dish out another $200 for another pair. They go with anything in the winter and I have gotten so many compliments on them. Not one person has said anything bad and they always ask me where I got them. The worst comment I got about them was "I like the kittens on your feet". They keep my feet SO WARM in the winter, and the fuzzy fur on the outside does not get matted (but I took good care of them). A great present for Christmas, seriously.
on December 6, 2010
Beautiful, quality, UGG boots. Ideal for apres ski! Very fashionable design. Be warned as to the small fit. Half sizes should order UP not down. I usually wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered an 8 which is usually perfect for me with UGG boots. However, this time I needed a size 9.
The boots are beautiful and I immediately re-ordered the larger size.
55 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2013
These are the first pair of 'real' Uggs I have ever had and they are worth every penny! I have had them for two winters now and they look and wear so well.They are the warmest things I have ever had on my feet and I have chronically cold feet.They are a neccesity and I will be ordering more Uggs.(P.S the shipping was phenomenally FAST.I ordered on Thursday and had them Saturday a.m)
on June 11, 2015
Loved the style of the boots....Ordered a size 7 (normal size) should have ordered a 6 the boots def fit like an 8..81/2 maybe 9..I have to wear at least 3 pairs of socks to feel like I'm not flopping around..Would have sent back but these boots were sold out everywhere so I just decided to keep them and pack on the socks.
on December 28, 2012
Hello. I searched for the uggs of my choice ordered with no problem using my amazon credit card. They arrived at my home before Christmas brand new in a uggs box from the uggs store. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and the cost. Thanks amazon I reccomend your site and purchases.

Teresa
on January 18, 2013
After reading the reviews I realize that Ugg makes everything too big. Dont understand why it is almost TWO sizes too big though. I easily fit my daughters size 7 which was bought t the same time. Very disappointed!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 8, 2011
Every two or three years I purchase a new pair of UGGs because there is nothing warmer or more comfortoable in the cold of winter. But these are my first pair of UGGs with the Mongolian cuff. And I love them! They are even warmer than my other UGGs and they are far more fashionable. Great with cropped jeans or a skirt with tights. Buy them! You will look effortlessly chic.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 9, 2011
There is nothing not to like about these boots--or any of the boots in the UGGs line. This is my second pair (the first was without the sheepskin cuff) and i love both. The dry cleaners in our area have noticed how popular the boots are and now offer to clean them at the end of the season.
on December 14, 2012
I must say I look good in these boots (you know it depends on what you wear with them). I always get compliments on them whenever I wear them. Some people seems as if they have never seen UGG Boots before (LOL!). I cherrish these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.