$79.95 - $129.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Dyed sheep fur (Fur Origin: Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States)
- Leather sole
- Vamp lined with UGGpure wool
- Fur Shearling Insole
- Water-resistant suede upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Easy to wear and extremely soft, the Scuff showcases UGG heritage. Crafted from water-resistant suede and lined with natural wool and sheepskin, this house slipper is a go-to for lounging.
Our slipper collection sets the standard in relaxed luxury. They are offered in a variety of materials, including soft suede, Twinface sheepskin, and wool blends.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 5.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B074TTVR58
- Item model number: 5776
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really bummed now. This is my third pair of these slippers. They are now 3 months new and the lining of the right shoe is falling out. It is really uncomfortable to wear. Not happening to the left shoe. Wish that I would be able to return as I feel this is a defect.
I hope this is not a quality control issue as I have been pleased with prior purchases of this same slipper.
Runs a little tight. Better off going up a size.
I'm a size 12 and my heel is towards the end of the slipper.
From the image you would think the bottom was cushioned, uunfortunately not the case. Prior slippers were cushioned and it makes a big difference.
For the price, I would expect a bit more in this area.
I am 78 years old and wheelchair bound. Getting into and out of my slippers is a frequent occurrence, so, it is imperative that they be easily accessible.
I have been wearing Uggs slippers for the last few years. This is my third pair. You cannot wear them out, so, they are well worth the price. These slippers are comfortable, easy to put on and remove, and they fit perfectly. I have read one evaluation that said you should buy a larger size, just to get the right fit.
I wear size 16, I ordered a size 16, and they fit perfectly right out of the box. I heartily recommend these Uggs slippers.
Most recent customer reviews
This is my 1st pair of "Scuff Slippers" I purchased.Read more