|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$154.95 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Decorative stitching
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of our most beloved silhouettes, the Classic Tall is an icon of casual style. This boot delivers signature UGG comfort with luxurious Twinface sheepskin, a plush wool insole, and a lightweight, flexible outsole.Twinface sheepskin.11 3/4 inch shaft height. Nylon binding. UGGpure insole. Molded EVA outsole. Patent-protected tread design. The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care. This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb. Fur Origin Australia, UK, Ireland or United States. Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated.
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 13.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M5HARD3
- Item model number: 5815-CHE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife very much prefers the tall boots vs the other boots UGG makes. They give her a lot of options because with the tall you can wear them as is or fold the top down to show off 'the fur'. These are great to wear inside or out but if you're going to wear them outside I definitely recommend spraying some water proofing on them. Especially if you live anywhere near us! (Portland Oregon)