|Price:||$154.95 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.75" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Decorative stitching
There is a Newer Version of this Item
Check out the Classic Tall II . The new Classic II line is pretreated to protect against water and staining, and has also been updated to provide increased cushioning, durability, and traction.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fun and Playful Boots By UGG® Australia,Made of quality grade sheepskin,Don't Forget To Buy The UGG® Sheepskin Care Kit To Extend The Life Of Your Uggs!,Helps keep out moisture with sheepskin sock,Lightweight EVA Outsole,Raw seam detail,This boot is available in whole sizes only,By UGG Australia; Imported.
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 13.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M5HARD3
- Item model number: 5815-CHE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also you have to check the ugg website to get this big kid to adult conversion correct, the big kids size 6 is about an ugg size 8 which is a big size and different from an adult ugg size 6. So double check the Ugg website and do all your measurements and you can spend less on "big kid Uggs" that are identical to adult ones, and Amazon always delivers with quick shipping and free returns, and they stand up to those promises.
A note about packaging: these boots arrived in a slightly damaged box (the boots were okay though). The box of shoes were simply placed and shipped in an unpadded bag/unstructured envelope, which I believe contributed to the damage to the box. Something to consider before purchasing...