|Fits as expected||
UGG Women's Classic Short
|Price:||$129.95 - $155.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
UGG footwear should be worn barefoot to maximize the benefits of sheepskin. UGG footwear should be comfortably snug so they can mold to the shape of your foot. This boot runs big and is only available in whole sizes. UGG footwear will keep your feet at body temperature in cold or hot climates.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B071128WYD
- Item model number: 5825
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know if these are counterfeit or Ugg's just gone super cheap, but for $140 (or $14) these are a joke.
It makes me mad that they'll treat their customers like this.
I saw some reviews saying that these boots are a little larger than it should be, so I ordered a size 6, while I wear 6.5 to 7 normally. The size 6 is just as big as my feet, but when I walk in it, it feels small. So I returned the size 6 and got a pair in 7. It is perfectly fit for my feet, and I feel very comfortable when I walk. Different people has different shape of feet, my feet are long and narrow, so I would feel tight in size 6 and I feel size 7 is perfect for my feet.
The boots are soooo warm that I feel so good, the fur covered every where inside of the boots, but my feet did not sweat at all.