|Price:||$99.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Suede upper
- UGGpure wool insole
- Sheepskin lining
- EVA outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Finished with a Tasman braid collar, this suede slipper embodies UGG heritage. Lined with premium sheepskin and built on the same lightweight, flexible sole as the Classic boot, the Tasman functions both indoors and out.
Lined with premium sheepskin, the tasmania functions both indoors as a slipper or outdoors as a shoe.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0762KX637
- Item model number: 5950
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It hasn't yet as it holds very well ,I wouldn't sprint for even short distances though.
if you use socks you would want to go a size up 12. (pricey but well made, made in china now) You get what you pay for.
Most recent customer reviews
Don’t like the fact that they were made in Vietnam and not Australia… Feels like wearing knock off UGGs