Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Size: 10 D(M) US|Color: China Tea|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,908 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,000 reviews
on May 15, 2017
Hi, They felt too small in the toes for the first day or two. Then the left heel felt weird. I was thinking of sending them back. Suddenly they seemed to fit perfect. Love them. The leather is first rate. I didn't want to pay $120 for them, and searched around trying to find a better price. Nope! Everyone wants $120. I had a bout twenty bucks in points, so I bought them. Glad I did.
rr Haverhill, MA.
on May 4, 2017
All of my slippers are 9's as they generally don't come in 1/2 sizes. I purchased these somewhere else first in a 9 and I couldn't even get my foot in them. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe in all my dress, casual, sneakers etc. And my foot is somewhat narrow but normal (D) widths are generally comfortable. So I found the 10's on Amazon and they are still very snug, but they're loosening up as most leather products will. Initially I had to go without socks just to get my foot in. The issue is really part of the reason I bought the Uggs to begin with.....there's lots of soft lining, but that will compress over time.

Enough on the sizing. These are great slippers! Ugg quality thru and thru. Very soft and comfortable and especially warm. I highly recommend the protection spray as water & snow just bead up and roll off. And I think they help to keep them cleaner looking as well. As we don't wear shoes in our house, these are the first thing I slip on when I get home. My son ended up with the size 9's and he normally wears an 8 to 8 1/2 and he's very happy with them as well.
on January 4, 2017
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas. He has never tried UGGS before like I have. He is a size 9 1/2 - 10. I got him a size 10 and he struggled to slip them on his feet. I did the same when I first got mine but they stretched out and fit perfect. His are now doing the same with more wear. He likes them now.
on December 26, 2016
Just recently bought two pairs of these Ugg Ascot slippers ( sizes 11 & 12) for my teenage sons for Christmas. They are beautiful slippers that fit true to size and my boys love them. They come nicely packaged and appear to be very well built. I'm not sure why the price on the white colored ones is so low, but am glad to have found such a bargain. Don't hesitate, order now and you will not be sorry.
on August 6, 2017
Very sturdy slipper made of supple leather they have perfectly support my arch and I love the rich color of China Tea. Nice workmanship on the seams and obvious attention to detail. The real thick plush fleece engulfs your feet and is so comfortable it is like getting a massage sort of. Love the Quality of these slippers they are exactly what I did not know that I needed. First slippers in 20 years and by far the nicest slippers I have ever owned or wore. Versatile and I love that I could go to the garage, the yard, the store or just the living room with out fear of ruining them The style is simple and elegant for a men's slipper. I felt relief in both my feet and hips . I look forward to wearing them for a long time.
on January 10, 2017
I wear a 10.5 shoe and bought the size 11 slipper. With all the sheep skin fur inside they are a little snug but I have been told by UGG sales people that they will eventually expand to fit my foot (like a boat shoe after a few months of wear).

They are VERYwell made and very warm. I bought the white color because if was $70 less expensive than the dark blue or tan which I would have preferred. I've resigned myself to them getting dirty but with all the money I saved, I can buy a new pair in a few years.
on March 9, 2017
I had to buy 1 size larger than I would normally purchase. The inner slipper has a soft, thick, fur lick material and I assume that accounted for the original tight fit. Exchange was easy through Amazon, and the larger slipper fits great and is comfortable. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a comfortable slipper. If possible I would have rated 4.5 but that is currently not reality. I really like the side styling its great. Top down styling is ok. The slipper offers reasonable support. Glad I made the purchase.
on November 27, 2015
My second pair, hope they are as comfortable and long lasting as my original. They appear identical but the new ones are made with the new UGGpure™ wool lining which is not shearling. They say it should feel and last like the original but won't know till I've had them for years. My original pair have gotten over seven years hard use, crossing gravel driveway several times a day, outside and inside stairs, concrete and wood floors, often worn all day. I've replaced (and highly recommend) the UGG insoles. I put new insoles in about every three years and the slippers immediately regain their original wonderful comfort and are already broken in. The new slippers feel a little too snug as they should until forming to your foot. Doesn't take long. I normally would take a size 10.5 to 11 (US) in a shoe but purchased a size 10 slipper (for barefoot use) and it fits just right after it "breaks-in." After getting this new pair I took the old ones to the local shoe repairman to patch a very small tear in the heal and for $8 and new insoles they too feel as good as new. Now I'll probably take the old pair on travel trips which I hadn't been willing to do before.
on September 5, 2016
I love these slippers. They are super comfortable and nice looking. I just ordered my fourth pair. Unfortunately I only get about a year and a half out of each pair. The exterior stitching and treads hold up great. It's the wool lining that wears out after about a year. It eventually compresses and starts falling out so there is nothing but plastic where the wool once was. Mind you, this is daily wear over a year. If the lining didn't wear away, you could probably get five years out of them. Having said that, a year and a half from now when my new ones wear out, I'm sure I'll order another pair. They are THAT comfortable for the first year. Hope this is helpful. If anyone discovers a slipper this nice that holds up for a few years, please let me know. Cheers!
on May 10, 2017
I bought these as a birthday gift for my husband. I was actually really surprised to find his size on Amazon. He's a big dude. Anyway, I first ordered these in a 15, which is his normal size but he said they felt too tight in the front. I returned the 15 and ordered the 16 instead. These fit him much better, so definitely go up a size in your order. Now he absolutely loves these slippers. He wears them all the time and even takes them with us when we go on vacation. He probably wears these more than regular shoes. I know we should have waterproofed them, and we didn't. So they do have some water marks on them from him running outside in the rain or snow. But overall they are holding up very well, which is a miracle since he's so hard on his shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.