Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Special Size: Little Kid (4-8 Years)|Size: 6 M US Big Kid|Color: Black|Change
Price:$70.00 - $204.95

Showing 1-10 of 597 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 623 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 12, 2016
I bought these for my best friend's daughter for her first birthday. I bought a size 6 because by wintertime that will be the size she is estimated to be in. These are so adorable. I own a lot of adult Uggs, and these are just like the adult ones, but shrunk down. A lot of designer baby shoes do not have the same quality as the adult ones, but these totally do. They are so soft, nice and thick, and the rubber on the bottom is actually useful and slip-proof. I picked the shade that looks Tiffany green and the color really pops! These boots are amazing!
on January 16, 2016
They are a perfect addition to my daughter's wardrobe. I struggled with paying this amount for such shoes. Yet, they are worn quite frequently and are far superior in quality craftsmanship compared to other shoes we have purchased. She will definitely get at least 2 winters usage out of them and then she has a younger sister to enjoy them as well. I would advise spraying them with some leather or suede protectant to elongate their quality of life.
on November 17, 2016
Buy these - real sheepskin is warm, waterproof (sweat-wicking) and wears well. Faux-sheepskin is itchy, sweaty and miserable long-term. Pay a little extra for your little one to have warm, comfortable feet. My little girl is in heaven. Plus the bows are too darn cute.
on March 10, 2016
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas and they are already falling apart, the material is so thin. Take into account these aren't her everyday shoes, she wears these maybe once in a weeks time. She has 2 other pairs of Uggs that have been worn a significant amount more and are still holding up great, the quality has went down drastically!!! So disappointing!!!
on November 30, 2016
They are real. Very cute and comfy. I got a big kid 4 and a toddler 6!!! I could have gone down to a 3 but still cute. Somewhat big but still cute. Me and my best friends baby will match! ❤️😍
review image
on January 1, 2017
My 11 yr. old grandaughter is so thrilled with these boots. She is normally a size 3....we got size 4 and they are perfect.
size 3 probably would have fit, but she likes a bit of wiggle room. The color, stormy grey is beautiful, but really not grey. They appear to be taupe in color, and she loves that it is a neutral than will match back to any color she is wearing. My daughter and I love the color so much that we ordered the short classic for women in this color for both of us... Cant wait to get them !!
on March 27, 2017
The boots are true to size, but stretch a bit over time. The color and the boots looks just like the pic. Standard UGG quality and my daughter loves them.
on August 7, 2017
Grandaughter Loved These Boots for Christmas!!! Just what she wanted! Fit Perfect! Very warm and constructed well! Bows are a nice touch!!
on April 24, 2015
These boots are so cute! They're even cuter on my daughter who also loves to wear them. I always get compliments from strangers about her boots. And she calls them her "snugg" boots. Toddler talk, gotta love it. These look even better when she wears her tights and get spring dresses.
on May 5, 2017
bought as gift for toddler and it was quite cute and well liked. recommended the quality and design would purchase again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.