Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Women's Leland Casual Shoes,Charcoal/Espresso,7 US
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 25, 2012
I got these in the charcoal/espresso color and they're super cute, warm and comfortable. I ordered my regular shoe size (8) and it fits perfectly. I took off a star because the back of the left shoe kept digging into my foot the first time I wore them and luckily I was wearing socks so I didn't get a blister but I know once they're broken in they'll be fine.
on December 17, 2012
I expected a bit more for the price of these boots. They are comfortable, however I've only worn them once and they have already stretched more than I expected. I like UGG boot, but I won't buy this style again.
on November 13, 2012
I ordered these knit Uggs mostly because they were much cheaper than regular Uggs, and I thought the knit style was fun & cute. They are comfortable and seem to fit like other Uggs. My only complaint/disappointment would be that I thought they would be taller. They hit just slightly higher than regular Uggs & not nearly as high as tall Uggs (which is the style I wss hoping for). They are worth the price though.
on November 15, 2012
I LOVE UGGS! This will make a beautiful addition to my boot collection.....so comfy and cozy....I hate to take them off!!!!!!!!!!!!
on December 11, 2012
Love these! Just what I would have expected from UGG. I wear a 6.5 and purchased a 6 which fits perfectly. I think a 7 would have been a bit too loose for me. Very comfy, I want another one pair in black!! Five stars for once again meeting all my expectations of an UGG boot.
on December 23, 2012
These were on sale for about 60 less than the classics. Wife was very happy when she got them for her b-day. Her comments were very comfortable and the style/color lets them be worn with many outfits.
on May 6, 2013
I love these boots! I wore them practically all winter. Very comfortable shoe. I wouldn't wear them when its muddy outside, I didn't risk it. They have held up very well this past winter. The knit hasn't stretched out too much, so its held up very well. All around a great boot.
on February 21, 2013
Have always purchased size 7 uggs for my wife in the past. This size 7 was a little too big. The boot is advertised as "sheepskin" but the sole is rubber and the upper is 100% cotton so I am not sure where the sheepskin is.
on December 4, 2012
Love them! Comfy and warm. They were true to size and about what you'd expect from UGGs. Very happy with my purchase.
on January 30, 2013
I measured my foot and made sure I was ordering the right size, but even though I wear an 8-8.5 normally and I measured perfectly for an 8, these boots were WAY too big for me. I was really disappointed. These were the first Uggs I would have owned so I guess I need to go try some on to see if I really could wear a 7. That seems way too small for me, but obviously an 8 is too big. Either that or they boots are supposed to fit that way which would seem really silly. My heel kept lifting up in them when I walked around.