Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on May 6, 2013
I love these boots! I wore them practically all winter. Very comfortable shoe. I wouldn't wear them when its muddy outside, I didn't risk it. They have held up very well this past winter. The knit hasn't stretched out too much, so its held up very well. All around a great boot.
on December 17, 2012
I expected a bit more for the price of these boots. They are comfortable, however I've only worn them once and they have already stretched more than I expected. I like UGG boot, but I won't buy this style again.
on November 5, 2014
A little longer than usual. Material softer, lighter weight than usual. Very comfortable. Really liked the way they fit/look and feel.
on February 21, 2013
Have always purchased size 7 uggs for my wife in the past. This size 7 was a little too big. The boot is advertised as "sheepskin" but the sole is rubber and the upper is 100% cotton so I am not sure where the sheepskin is.
on December 4, 2012
Love them! Comfy and warm. They were true to size and about what you'd expect from UGGs. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 23, 2012
These were on sale for about 60 less than the classics. Wife was very happy when she got them for her b-day. Her comments were very comfortable and the style/color lets them be worn with many outfits.
on March 24, 2013
These boots fit great & are super comfy, but are shorter than I was hoping. They are super cute though, so I kept them. They look best with super skinny jeans or leggins.
on March 3, 2013
They came fast and for a great price! They're super cute and cozy :) I would order half a size down from your regular shoe size because they do stretch a little like I did.
on December 10, 2012
awesome boot...great fit! arrived early and was very pleased with the style and color. would buy and reccommend to friends.
on March 1, 2015
LookS more like slippers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.