Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 27, 2015
It's been a wonderful 8 years with my UGG Ascot Leather Slippers on my feet. They fit well, keep my piggies warm and receive style compliments weekly. But I knew this day would come and I finally have to replace my first pair due to a small tear in the leather toe. I bumped into my last coffee table and the well oiled but aging leather couldn't take another blow.

I didn't bother to shop around for another slipper, my UGG slipper served me well. My new pair felt too snug at first but now that I have on them on for a few days the fit is felling really familiar. They are like an old best friend and a childhood pet rolled into one well crafted piece of footware.

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years with these on my feet.
review image
22 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2017
When I first thought of spending over $100 for a pair of slippers, I said forget it. But then I read the reviews (many of which spoke of the ascot slippers lasting 7+ years) and I rethought the investment. Needless to say, I went ahead and bought a pair of the China Tea slippers. And boy, are these things legit. Premium leather, and fluffy, warm wool. The quality of the ascot slippers is as advertised - exceptional. HOWEVER..I found many reviews (especially recent ones) recommending to size up. I suggest you visit UGG's website, find the ascot slipper you're looking to buy, and on its page click the "Find Your True Fit" to help you figure out which size you should purchase. It uses your footwear info (including what brand you wear!) to determine this. I wear a Nike athletic running shoe size 11 wide, and after inputting my info UGG's data recommended an 11EEE slipper for me. Just got the slippers today, tried them on barefoot (which is how the fit is advertised..when you're barefoot) and they fit perfectly. Make sure you wear them for an hour or two before you make the final judgment on them. If you intend to wear thick socks with them, sizing up may be the best option. Just don't forget these things come in wide sizes as well!
on January 11, 2017
The quality of the materials is really good, but the size is WAY off. I bought a size 10 (because I read they run small) for my husband, who wears a size 9 in men's. They were so small that he couldn't get his foot in them. I tried them on (I wear a ladies size 8) and they fit my foot, except for the length. I think that is a bit ridiculous. To order a size larger than he actually wears, but he wasn't able to squeeze them on his feet, was terribly disappointing. Especially since they were a Christmas gift. I would order them, again, if I could be sure the pair I was getting would actually fit. I ended up sending them back for a refund. Not happy. =(
on January 6, 2018
These are super comfortable and have kept my feet completely warm this winter. The tread on the bottom is nice because I'm able to run trash outside without having to switch shoes, as well as help keep traction on my wood and tile flooring. These are top quality shoes and worth the money. I wear a size 10.5 US and ordered an 11 because they said the sizing runs a little small. They were a little tight when I got them but have broken them in over the last two months and they fit perfectly now. If you're going to wear these WITH socks, I recommend ordering a full size larger than your normal shoe size.
on November 29, 2016
These are authentic UGG's and they're out of this world comfortable. I believe since it's all authentic wool etc in the construction, the shoes have to be broken in over time, but fyi, I bought a size 12, I'm a size 11, and they're tight upon first wearing. Hopefully they stretch out, other than that they're absolutely amazing, worth every penny, look amazing and feel truly unique. It's hard to describe, but the wool between your toes is just awesome, spend the extra money, get UGGs.
on January 30, 2017
I went to the Ugg website to check what size I should buy and they recommended a size 10 medium width using their sizing tool. You basically input the shoes you normally wear and what size, how well they fit, etc. and it spits out a size you should order. I purchased the recommended size and can only say that the slippers are snug. It's a good thing they are warm because I will have a hard time putting socks on and then getting into these. I would double check and maybe see if you can try on the pair you want to buy before making a purchase.

The lining is really warm and comfy though, and I would definitely recommend buying these in any of the colors/fabrics. My friend has the same slipper but suede covering and he loves them as well. He's had them for almost 10 years I think he told me so hopefully the ones I bought will last me forever.
on July 13, 2017
Fit tighter than expected, I ordered size 12 as that is what I wear in everything else. I can't wear socks but they do fit nice and snug without socks, I expected them to stretch some and fit better but they are well constructed and really didn't give too much. I am not upset they didn't stretch out more but they do fit nice now without socks. So far after a couple of months they are holding up well with consistent wear. They are definitely my new favorite slipper and great for quick runs into town.

If I ever need to replace these I will order 1/2 size up to give me the ability to wear socks.
on March 22, 2018
These slippers are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned! Since many customers seem to be confused as to which size they should order, here's a bit of advice for you:
I live close to the Union Square Shopping District here in San Francisco. I walked over to the Downtown SF UGG Store and tried on the Ascot Slipper with Store Manager assistance. My foot measures EXACTLY size 9 D (M), so I tried on both a size 9 D (M) and a size 10 D (M). I can see why many customers are saying to buy one size up because the abundant amount of UGG PURE wool made my true size 9 D (M) feel quite snug. I noticed that the size 10 D (M) felt like it fit better at first, but after walking around the store (with regular cotton socks on) I noticed that the heal started to slip just a bit. The Store Manager said the vast majority of the UGG Ascot Slippers she sells feel tight at first, but "break in" to feel quite normal after several days of wear. To avoid excessive returns, she ALWAYS tells her customers to order their exact street shoe size, NOT one size up. So, I decided to purchase the size 9 D (M) from Amazon.com and I'm SO GLAD I didn't order the larger size! I plan on wearing my slippers with no socks, and it's important to know that I have normal (to slightly narrow) width feet. If you plan on wearing thick socks, or have wider than normal feet then you might consider ordering a size up, since half sizes aren't available (or possibly a wider size if you have wider than normal feet). Everyone's feet are unique, so you will have to decide if it makes sense to go up a size as several customers have suggested. I'm glad I didn't order a size up though, because my heal would be slipping by now if I had.
I hope this sizing information helps! Give yourself the gift of comfort with these awesome slippers, they are well made, toasty warm and great for wearing around the house on chilly days.
on May 4, 2017
All of my slippers are 9's as they generally don't come in 1/2 sizes. I purchased these somewhere else first in a 9 and I couldn't even get my foot in them. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe in all my dress, casual, sneakers etc. And my foot is somewhat narrow but normal (D) widths are generally comfortable. So I found the 10's on Amazon and they are still very snug, but they're loosening up as most leather products will. Initially I had to go without socks just to get my foot in. The issue is really part of the reason I bought the Uggs to begin with.....there's lots of soft lining, but that will compress over time.

Enough on the sizing. These are great slippers! Ugg quality thru and thru. Very soft and comfortable and especially warm. I highly recommend the protection spray as water & snow just bead up and roll off. And I think they help to keep them cleaner looking as well. As we don't wear shoes in our house, these are the first thing I slip on when I get home. My son ended up with the size 9's and he normally wears an 8 to 8 1/2 and he's very happy with them as well.
on December 5, 2016
These slippers are well made and comfortable. They were purchased to replace the L.B. Evans Men's Imperial Deer Slipper (EIDS), which seem to be no longer available in my size. Unlike the EIDS, with its flat sole the UGGs are moccasin style with a rounded sole. If that is what you are comfortable with these may be O.K. for you. As a senior citizen, I found the slipper to be unsteady, with a tendency to allow my ankle to twist sideways. I therefor returned them.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.