Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 5, 2013
Santa Claus purchased these slippers for my son last year and according to a my son they are very very comfortable (especially from a child who didn't like to wear slippers at all). I was really shocked to see him wear them everyday. He's even worn them to school. I asked him if anyone noticed that they were slippers and he said the only comment he received from the other kids was "are they comfortable" and he said yes. The slippers keep your feet warm which is a great plus. Santa Claus definitely recommends these slippers.
One person found this helpful
on September 15, 2017
I love the feel. I love the look. I have four pairs of them. They are a pleasure to wear from the first day and develop without wearing out. My oldest pair, which have thousands of miles on them, are still a joy to wear in bare feet or with socks.
on January 8, 2013
They fit great and are very comfortable. Unfortunately the fur on the insole started to separate from the backing only 1 month into owning them. Maybe worn 20 hours total. The wool under my right big toe has worn off leaving a smooth foam underneath.
on January 6, 2013
These slippers look cool but the foot support is not substantial enough for the price point. Ugg needs to
figure out the ergonomics of slippers. They have no idea.
on March 29, 2013
This is the second pair of Ugg Ascot that I have purchased for my son who has rhumatoid arthrisit. He is at home a lot but goes out with his wheelchair and scooter. The first pair was Ascot Bomber Jacket and he just loved them. I thought I'd get the Velvet in black as a dressy slipper for his Birthday. You can never have enough Uggs and I live in them. All I ever buy is Uggs. Now my whole family is in love with Uggs. I hope the velvet will hold up although one customer had a separation by the toe. That's why the four stars. We will see how long they last!
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.