Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on November 10, 2014
Please be aware that these earmuffs are not genuine UGG brand earmuffs. I received the genuine earmuffs as a present from Nordstrom's. I loved them but unfortunately they were stolen and I wanted to replace them quickly as I was going on a trip and needed them right away. The reviews for these were good and I did not see that they were not genuine from the reviews. When I got these earmuffs I noticed right away that they were not the same earmuffs. So upset, I finally ordered the replacement earmuffs from Nordstrom myself. I compared them side by side to make sure I was not making assumptions. The wool is not soft shearling wool; putting these on your ears does not feel soft and luxurious. Also the headband is a lot larger on this pair of earmuffs. These earmuffs slip a lot on my head and do not provide warmth as well as my genuine pair. The ear covers on this pair are a little bit smaller than the genuine article. This also makes the fit more difficult. The look is still nice and the suede is genuine. I am just really upset because for the price I paid I hate that they are not real and not as good quality as my original and now 3rd(ugh!) pair. I have not tried the speakers on this pair but for the other pairs I own/owned you really have to jam the jack into the outlet in the earmuff until it fully clicks to get the sound to work.
44 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2017
They're comfy, warm, lightweight to stash in my purse, and a perfect solution to "hat hair" when I'm trying to look nice for something in the winter time. 5 Stars, would buy again and again.

(Side note: I was actually a little worried these would irritate the cuff of my left ear, which is pierced, but the padding is soft enough that it hasn't been a problem.)
on December 16, 2016
Wife loves it...early Christmas gift. Need to carefully cut off 1.25 inch long consumer tag that is unfortunately sewn directly mid-center of head band. Pic doesn't show it of course. UGG could of picked a better location for it. Overall, good quality.
on January 13, 2017
4.5 stars for the quality and service. Not too heavy. Came in good condition. I have an average head. Sometimes it slides a bit too far back because it's slightly big but I'll make it work. This isn't adjustable. True to colors on the screen. Great delivery service.
on January 29, 2017
Perfect addition for your winter wardrobe
on November 2, 2016
Hurts when I wear the, try to stretch but still hurt, only wore the once
on February 4, 2015
Love the look and feel of these earmuffs! I bought a pair in Germany that don't hug my head as well as these do. I can't give five stars yet because I haven't tested them in the cold. We go to Alaska in March and they will get the ultimate test as we are viewing the Northern Lights!
on April 13, 2017
The earmuffs were for my wife.
She loves them. She has a pair of ugg boots that match perfectly.

Amazon continues to provide service that exceeds our expectations.
on December 15, 2016
Well packaged for shipping, good quality ear muffs.
on November 21, 2016