Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Chestnut|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,874 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,970 reviews
on October 22, 2016
THESE ARE FAKES!! I read a lot of reviews and wanted to try it out of myself. They are FAKE!!!! SUPER FAKE!!! These fake Uggs came in a Ugg box, however, there were a lot of issues with the shoe.
ONE: The fabric was not as soft compared to real Uggs. This fabric feels more rough and when I use my suede brush, it just felt off.
TWO: The fur inside the boot was not as soft as real Uggs. The fur felt more wiry texture and did not feel as soft.
THREE: The sole was not as thick as real Uggs. This is problematic because I feel these shoes bottoms will lean faster.
FOUR: The Ugg sticker was on the bottom of the shoe!!! Uggs don't have the reflective sticker on the bottom of the shoe.

For this price someone should just go to another store and buy real Uggs and not waste their money and time on these Uggs. I am deeply disappointed. It is a great copycat but they are FAKE!!!

If you believe this review is helpful, please click the button. Thanks!
review image review image review image
on December 2, 2015
THESE ARE FAKE UGGS! DO NOT BUY. BUYER BEWARE. Real Uggs have a holographic sun on the left boot sewn into it. There is no such tag an these boots are made of low quality materials. Anyone Ugg owner would be able to tell even without looking at the tag that these are fake right down to the crooked Ugg label in the back. They even stuck a tag on the sole of the shoe with the hologram sun on it. These should not be sold on Amazon. Bad for Amazon not verifying something like this.
review image review image
99 comments| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
My boots are different colors
review image
on December 25, 2016
From the materials to the fit to the holograph "authenticity" tag, these boots are NOT Uggs. As someone who has been wearing REAL Uggs for more than a decade, they were doubtful from the time I saw the packaging and confirmed when I put them on my feet.The "these are just second generation and the consumer doesn't get it" excuses from the seller are sad and pathetic. Were they $40 whatever brand boots from the nearest department store and not labeled Uggs, I'd have no problem with them. Unfortunately, they were a well-intentioned Christmas gift from my husband and I get to feel like a brat for returning them. THANKS.
on December 13, 2015
Love these boots! I would recommend. :)
review image
on November 29, 2016
AWWEEESOOOOOME! This is great. It is soooo warm. My brother recommended the brand and I always thought it was a fad and that it was ugly and stupid. But stressed to find something warm and that would last, my brother said the brand I dreaded and uttered the word UGG. That is how I felt about them.........UGG. But I bought them, and they were surprisingly super comfy even with someone with high arches and warm. AAAANNDD they don't look as bad on my feet. This was a great buy, you just have to take care of them b/c there made of real animal stuff, but it was worth the money and would buy again. Worth it.
on January 17, 2016
Very comfortable and warm boots. They are very well made. I do suggest getting an Ugg shoe care kit and treating these boots as they are not waterproof until treated. If you need good arch support these are not the boots for you unless you plan to insert your own arch support device and if so, size up. I love the style of these boots, the button adds to the look. I have both the 3 button and 1 button in this boot and like both equally although I do find myself wearing the 1 button more often. It's more convenient to quickly slip on to walk the dog, get the mail, etc - and as I mentioned - cute! I wear a size 71/2 shoe and I get these in the size 8 and the fit is fine . Because of the generous lining the size 7 would be too snug. Some people size down when they are at a half size in this boot believing it runs a little large. I don't find that to be the case for me - my feet are a little wide - perhaps that's why. These boots are also rather 'substantial' feeling and if one is used to a lighter shoe or boot that could contribute to the perception of the boot running large. When it's all said - I love my Uggs!
on March 12, 2013
I loved these boots when I got them, my girls both have had Uggs for several years and I finally broke down and got myself a pair. I wanted a dark pair and the dark brown bomber boots looked perfect, I had seen them in the stores and had lusted after them for at least a year. I had read another review that said the "bomber" came off and I just couldn't imagine that happening, I thought that person must be goofy. Well, trying to be good, after only wearing them once (inside) I treated them with the Uggs spray protectant and guess what?!! All of a sudden I have sand colored Uggs with a dark brown heel. Crazy! No dark brown bomber leather texture, just plain ol' sand colored. If only I had listened to the other reviewer!!! I would have just ordered chocolate brown Uggs. UGH!!! : p They are still deliciously comfortable, but when you pay that much money for a pair of boots, it would be nice if they stayed the color/texture they bought. If it is a known issue that the protectant spray takes off the bomber texture, the boots should NOT come with the recommendation to treat them immediately.
on November 11, 2016
I have trouble believing these boots are real Uggs. I tried a pair on at a department store and the fur felt more dense and thick then the ones from Amazon, so I returned the Amazon ones. Also, the fur immediately started shedding. The price was too good to be true.
on January 4, 2014
I purchased these for my wife on Christmas. We had seen them in a department store a few months earlier. She had tried them on there and they fit perfect to her shoe size. To save time (price was the same as department store) I ordered them from Amazon (Prime was available). After reading the many reviews I was nervous if they were Genuine Uggs or knockoffs. The pair I ordered were sold by Orva Stores and shipped by Amazon. I looked up the seller on the Uggs website and they are authorized on-line Uggs dealers. As soon as they arrived I opened the box and looked for the Hologram markings and certified Uggs card. I'm happy to say everything was exactly where it should be, these are authentic.

The Shoes themselves are what you would expect from Uggs. The wife loves them and this grey color. She says they are super comfortable and wears them all the time. I also purchased the Ugg Sheepskin Care Kit as I read online that it's important to protect your almost $200 investment. So far that has done it's job well.

If your in the market for Uggs and don't mind purchasing online I would recommend at least the Orva Stores seller. I would recommend trying on a pair in a store first just so you get the right size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.