Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Women's Over The Knee Bailey Button Boots,Bomber Jacket Chestnut,7 US
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 30, 2011
The boot is gorgeous. Exactly what I expected. You can wear it straight over your knee or rolled down below the knee with fur showing. It adds flare to every outfit
on January 13, 2012
I love these boots.You can wear all the way up which is at my knee not over or fold down.Very warm and cozy.If you love UGGS you cant go wrong.
on March 12, 2013
I am a size 7 and I always get my UGG size 6 and they are perfect a size smaller! Don't get your size because they look big and they feel to big! This model is warmer and it looks very cool with leggings and a cute top...I just love them...
on October 2, 2013
I received these last Christmas and just love them!!!!! In SF, I was wearing them all the time in the winter. I think it looks great with a skinny jean or legging. I have them in Chestnut brown, but really want to find them in the Lotus brown. Hard to find because they are always sold out in my size. I wear a 6.5, and got them in a 7. They are a big on me, but it hasn't stopped me from wearing them. I wear them up to the knee, or rolled down a bit when my legs are too warm. Pretty for snow days when in Tahoe.

I'm in Seattle now, so I'm really obsessed with finding the lotus brown color. You really can't go wrong with these boots. They are amazing!!!!
If you are between sizes then go a size down.
on November 21, 2012
I liked these boots quite a bit, but returned them because they made my legs look very heavy. Excellent quality, and if you have skinny legs you'd probably love them.
on February 11, 2013
I was so excited to get these! Couldn't wait to try them on! But, they look dumpy on me. I don't have fat legs but they aren't twigs either and somehow when i put them on they look like squished sausages - sorry for the mental picture but they just looked really thick. I own 3 of the tall Ultra and contemplating on keeping the tall classic I ordered in the same bomber leather too although it looks a lot like my tan ones.....so, it's not that I don't love UGG boots, overall I think it's just my build because the boots are lovely. May just need super skinny legs and be tall to pull these off in a stylish way. I'm bummed because I looked at these for so long......
on May 2, 2013
Very happy with this purchase, the boots are warm and comfortable. As with most Uggs, the size runs a little big but with socks it is a perfect fit. The quality of these boots is superior and the style is very versatile. These boots do have a bulky look that can make your leg look heavy but with winter clothes the balance is still good. I think the Bomber finish may help with water resistance over the suede. I have other Ugg boots and feel that they are worth the money!
on March 5, 2013
The boots are warm and true to ugg. They are bulky and the color can rub off on white socks in the beginning so be careful of your socks and clothes that are light colors. Alls things being equal they are what I need when it snows and is cold.
on December 22, 2012
These are very comfortable. My feet stay a steady temp, no too hot not cold. I bought these a size smaller and they fit perfice.
on January 23, 2013
This is a nice shoes. It keeps my leg warming in the cold winter. I like it very very much.