Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 23, 2011
I purchased the UGG Bettey shoes in Gravy leather. Since there are no half sizes and my feet are 8.5 wide, I was comfortable with ordering the next size up, size 9. After trying them on, I must say they are pretty true to size as the size 9s feel a tad bigger on my feet. They also don't look as dressy as in the online pictures. These are definitely casual footwear. My first reaction was to return them...not what I expected. But as I kept wearing them in my house, I realized that they were very warm and comfortable and, with wearing a thicker pair of socks, fit nicely. They are made of high quality materials. The soles feel and look like they are made of a dense material. The sheepskin lining gives the added touch of winter warmth. I ended up loving these shoes and kept them. Although they are pricey, they are definitely N I C E.
5 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2011
I normally wear a size 7, when i first purchased these, I did so in a size 7, I had to return them for a size 8. I can fit in the size 8 nicely with socks. they are very comfortable and I do really like them. My only complaint is that the woolie lining on the right shoe has worn down on the part that presses against the back of my ankle, and it is digging a little. when you buy them check and make sure that the lining that comes out and over the back of the shoe is equal on both shoes, as mine wasn't and now it is a little uncomfortable after wearing for long period of time. I do really like them, all though they may be a little over priced.
5 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2010
These are THE BEST idea for boot/shoes! Like all UGGS, they are lined in sheepskin, and they are warm and cozy, whether you wear them barefoot or with thick socks. They are great for football games or outdoor events, where you need to keep those toes warm for a long time, and they are fabulous for doing errands in in the the winter when there isn't alot of snow, or after all the streets have been plowed. They have excellent traction on icy or snowy pavement, I have them in brown and black -- you can slide them on without having to slip them over or under pant legs. They are easy to drive in, walk in or do anything in! I can't say enough about how great these are!
17 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2011
My goal was to buy a pair of functional walking shoes for travel this fall that would also be stylish to wear with a pair of jeans or casual pants. I researched several brands and styles until I found these and decided to take a chance even though I had never owned a pair of UGGS. I love these shoes and will consider buying the brown leather as well. I wear a size 7.5-8 so I bought the 8 and it was just fine with or without socks.
2 people found this helpful
on March 22, 2010
I like them since boots were not my gig! But these- warm, cozy, good looking casuals are! I was going to return them because I thought they were to small- I just had to break them in first! Light weight socks- if you are going to wear thicker ones- you may want to go up a 1/2 a size.
9 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2011
This is my second pair of UGG Bettey shoes. I love how comfortable and warm they are. Can go from house to store in them. Order a size up, especially if you want to wear socks.
One person found this helpful
on January 11, 2013
I love these shoes they are sooo comfortable. I'd wear them as house shoes if I wanted to but they are so stylish.
on January 7, 2010
Finally a sheepskin lined shoe. I bought two pair - one for me and one for a gift. Both very happy with product. Size perfect, comfort and warmth exceptional. I just ordered another shoe by Ugg in another style and color.
4 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2012
These uggs is all I can wear right now because I hurt my back. Wish I could find the black. Love them! Most comfortable one I have ever had.
2 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2010
These shoes are Ugg-ly, but so very comfortable, I love them.They are one of the few shoes I can wear all day long and never hurt my feet. When shoes are that comfortable they have a beauty all their own.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.