Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on February 12, 2013
As a Raynaud's sufferer, gloves that keep my hands warm are hard to find.
I was searching for fully lined real shearling gloves for a long time, UGG seem to be the only ones out there.
Although they are expensive, it's worth it because they keep my hands warm! I only wish they were water resistant.
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2014
I can't believe these are really an UGG product as I have many . I can't help but think that these are a counterfeit version . I have another pair of these UGG gloves in a different color and they're much heavier and of a better quality . These gloves are not the standard that UGG's been known for and for $155.00 there's no way I'm keeping them . I was also disappointed to see that they are now made in China . So much for the made in Australia image . I guess I'll go back to ordering well made gloves from Italy ! Too much
$$$ for poor quality .
on December 10, 2015
I Purchased these gloves after giving my daughter my old pair, which I loved. They were purchased about 5 years ago. I ordered this pair because it was their top of the line . When I put them on, I was astonished and disappointed at the lack quality. They felt like an inexpensive pair of gloves, made from substandard materials . My entire family has worn UGG boots for years and I had ordered a new pair with the gloves. I contacted UGG AUSTRALIA directly to nicely explain my disappointment . The customer service representative said she was sorry and hung up.
It is incredibly disappointing to see that the Ugg name doesn't mean quality anymore!
on September 7, 2016
Quality at it's best!!!
The Uggs brand never disappoints me.
Just like the boots these are comfortable, fuzzy, warm and stylish.
on August 20, 2017
This are not authentic Ugg gloves! A wast of my time. Returned!!
on January 26, 2014
... seam of right thumb split open after only one month of occasional wearing :-( Are these gloves "guaranteed?" Am I due a replacement?
on January 8, 2016
Super warm. A little big but not a huge deal. Still fit well. If you have even slightly smaller hands go with the small as opposed to the small/medium.
on January 3, 2017
Well made and warm. I love these gloves
on January 9, 2017
Beautiful and high quality; I returned because the color wasn't what I needed. But would have happily kept them for every other reason -- warm, fit, quality.
on December 6, 2016
Love them! Nice, cozy, comfy, WARM!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.