Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Women's Classic "U" Logo Earmuff,Grey,US One Size
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Color: Grey|Change

on November 10, 2014
Please be aware that these earmuffs are not genuine UGG brand earmuffs. I received the genuine earmuffs as a present from Nordstrom's. I loved them but unfortunately they were stolen and I wanted to replace them quickly as I was going on a trip and needed them right away. The reviews for these were good and I did not see that they were not genuine from the reviews. When I got these earmuffs I noticed right away that they were not the same earmuffs. So upset, I finally ordered the replacement earmuffs from Nordstrom myself. I compared them side by side to make sure I was not making assumptions. The wool is not soft shearling wool; putting these on your ears does not feel soft and luxurious. Also the headband is a lot larger on this pair of earmuffs. These earmuffs slip a lot on my head and do not provide warmth as well as my genuine pair. The ear covers on this pair are a little bit smaller than the genuine article. This also makes the fit more difficult. The look is still nice and the suede is genuine. I am just really upset because for the price I paid I hate that they are not real and not as good quality as my original and now 3rd(ugh!) pair. I have not tried the speakers on this pair but for the other pairs I own/owned you really have to jam the jack into the outlet in the earmuff until it fully clicks to get the sound to work.
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
I do love these muffs. I have a "bigger" head and these fit great. They are warm and cozy and a nice alternative to a hat. I live in norther Michigan and have crazy windy cold weather(9 months out of the year) These keep your ears nice and toasty. I got the grey ones and I liked the color...looks just like on the screen
on January 14, 2016
I just received these are they ARE authentic. I have a pair from about 2 years ago and they broke - I wear them all winter - and I wanted the exact replacement. Well, Ugg doesn't even sell these any longer (they sell another "wired" one), so I searched around and found them here. BTW, I also found them on Zappos, so I bought them also and guess what they sent me instead - the wired ones so I sent those back. These are almost the exact duplicate of the pair I got directly from Ugg except the shearling came from a different country and the muffs are slightly bigger which is fine. I can tell you they definitely are authentic and they fit just like my original ones! Yeah!!!
on April 13, 2012
At the price of these earmuffs, I thought "these better be good". Wow! Are they ever! They are the warmest earmuffs ever. They are comfortable to wear and stay put on your head. They also look nice. Well worth the money.
on July 24, 2015
Yes, these are extremely warm. Yes, the fit is perfect but THEY ITCH. I couldn't wear these for any prolonged time. At this price I really am disappointed.

I realized they are shearling but they should not be designed in such a way that I can't even wear them without feeling like I need to constantly take them off and scratch my ears. I have UGG boots and even UGG flip flops (where the straps are lined ontop of the foot). Neither the boots nor the flip flops cause itching issues.
on January 10, 2016
I bought these for my young daughter since she was always wearing my Ugg earmuffs. They fit her great - there is no need to buy the child's size earmuffs. They are very warm, well made and she loves the color. These earmuffs seem to be consistent with the ones I already own both in quality and style. I highly recommend!
on March 8, 2015
Boutght these after reading rviews and realizing my KMART 15 dollar pair wasn't going to last the rest of the season. I was hesitant due to price (but I used credit card dollars so they were 'free'), and 'non-adjustability' sincce I have a larger head for a woman. These are really good quality first of all. I have a larger head and they fit perfect and the ear part for me ....actually hugs your ears so no wind gets in. I think if you had a smaller head they would fit well too since the way they are made thy will hug well. They are 'low profile'...I mean when you have them on, you can't see them in your peripheral vision like my old larger pair. This is great for driving and doesn't hinder your sideways sight line. They do not collapse up too much like my old ones but enough to carry around or stuff in my coat pocket. They come in a nice round box which I will use for storage in the summer. They are fashionable and the buckle part really adds to the look. Highly recommended if you want to spend the bucks on them. They are really nice and good quality, especially since I don't wear hats due to 'hair mush' factor. Really warm.
on January 13, 2015
My sister in law had them and I have not worn ear muffs for years. I wanted to get them since the winter in the north east is pretty cold so far this year. I like that I can hook them around my bag since I take the bus and take them off while riding.These are warm and comfortable.
on February 23, 2013
I really like the ear-muffs, but I think they are way over-priced. They are very comfortable and warm, but again they are way over-priced.
on February 28, 2014
The product arrived as indicated. Although the company did not mention that it comes with a box, it does It's a great gift. The wool is soft and is not itchy like most synthetic materials. It has an adjustable strap that allows you to bring it down or up. Very nice for those cold days.