Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 27, 2014
I got these many years ago before they became trendy. I kept them by the door and used them for work in the yard and in the winter to keep my feet warm around the house. Then, I found I could wear them with jeans, skirts, shorts and they have become a staple in my wardrobe and my "go to" shoes because I don't consider these "boots" I think they are love for your legs and feet. The footbed has removable fleece inserts so if you wear them barefoot like I do, you can replace them with fluffy new ones that are sold at a VERY reasonable price. Makes them like new. I got a pair for my mom and at 80, she loved them. Be sure to get the protection kit to keep them water and stain proof. Makes a large difference. I've had some rather idiot friends that have told me "Oh, Ugg boots, they are so *yesterday*" Well, that's not true. They are timeless. If you bought them to begin with for "style" and "trendy" - then maybe they aren't for you. I just know I'd never be without them. I have my "A" pair that are the newest, a "B" pair still in good shape, a "C" pair about in the same shape, a "D" pair I got paint on and slosh around in. I got one pair of the short ones and they are nice but I've always been happy with the tall, tan classic style. I've never bought any other color but I just ordered a pair of over the knee, cable knit, slouch if you want, black ones. When they arrive, I'll write a review. I hope they are all they claim to be because they are priced about twice the amount as standard UGGs. If you love UGGs, you might check them out.
6 people found this helpful
on September 20, 2013
I was never a fan of UGG boots; I always found them ugly when I saw girls wearing them. I finally gave in and ordered a pair of my own just to wear around the house, or to the store, or to class when I wanted to have a lazy day. Oh. My. Gosh. These boots are too comfortable for their own good. Very cozy and soft. A lot of people, I saw, were saying you can't wear socks with them. I don't know where that logic came from cause I wear socks with them all the time! But you can go without. It's your choice. You will need to go down a size when ordering. I'm tall and wear a 9 1/2, but always have to buy whole size shoes in size 10. With these, I fit snuggly and comfortably in a 9. Yes, I would recommend these boots.
4 people found this helpful
on April 3, 2016
I purchased these boots because I wanted another pair of Uggs. These boots are very comfortable and I wear them without socks and the boots keep my feet very warm. They arrived on the expected date.
2 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2017
Cannot believe some of the reviews on these boots concerning the fit. I have been wearing Uggs for years and loved the traditional fit. However, these boots were so tight around the calf that it was actually painful. Must be new fit for this style of Uggs. Was so looking forward to wearing these in cold weather. Very disappointing.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I wear a 7 1/2 narrow most of the time, so I followed directions and went with a 7. The 7 fit perfectly, and the holographic suns were on the inner label, and the boots "smelled" fine.
I was expecting more of a rose color based on the online photo, but the "Plum" from the name is more accurate. It's a more red-violet (much muted!) shade, and with the texture of the leather and shape of the boot, I can still use this as something of a "colored neutral" so I'm happy with the color.
I already have leather brown and black boots, and was looking for something a little different, and these are perfect for what I was shopping for.
on January 1, 2015
I love their warmth and comfort for winter- I use them especialy for walking my dog. However, they are hard to water-proof and do wear out after a couple of years.I like the classic styles best and have 3 of the different length /color of boots. However, the colors on the website photos are not exact- I would look in a store before buying unless black or some neutral shade.(The grey ones turn purple-streaked when dry-cleaned) They are rather expensive for a casual boot, but I really like the feel and warmth
on January 2, 2015
The plum wine color is very close to the picture here. I like it.
I was a little surprised because I wear a 9.5-10, I'm glad I ordered a 10.
I'd imagine as these get broken in they will loosen up a bit, but if I'd have bought a smaller pair I don't think I could've gotten them on.
The fur inside is dyed the same plum color, the plum is not outrageous purple, it's got a bit of a brown cast to it which is very nice.
Haven't worn them yet, just tried them on. But I think they'll be a favorite.
I'm happy with my purchase so far. I've put off buying a pair, but I'm glad I bought these.
on April 9, 2014
The headline says it all. I've always loved Uggs, but had no $$$. Then I came into some $$ so at last was able to buy a pair. These are fine but they DO run a bit big. I wear a 10, and sometimes even the 10 is too short and I need a 10-1/2. WELL, I ordered these in 10, and my foot is pretty swimmy in them but not quite so swimmy that I would send them back (also, it was late-season and the available sizes were quite limited at the time). I do hate to wear a sock, because the thrill of the Uggs is your bare feet against that sheepskin. SIGH!.... well, better a touch too big than the opposite. Do order a size or half-size smaller than you usually wear, if you can.
on January 13, 2015
These boots came to me damaged. One boot is VERY/TOTALLY unglued on one side and the soul of the other boot is coming apart as well. The Ugg Logo on the back of the right boot is Sewed on Crookedly. I am disappointed. I am returning them asap. I received them today and will be returning them tomorrow. Do not buy these boots. Go to a 100% Ugg retailer. I would not recommend taking a chance. As we all know how frustrating it is to buy and item, find out it is defective and have to run out to return the item. Besides fact you are supposed to buy Ugg boots one size down because of stretching and these were tighter than I've ever experienced.
9 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2016
I was very pleased- I wore Uggs way before they were popular and I had to buy the men's short boots because they didn't have my size in women's boots (12-12.5). I bought these knowing I could send them back if they were wrong, but I put them on and it was like a hug from an old friend. I can't say how long I can wear them because I haven't worn them outside yet, but the size 12 women gives me plenty of room in the top and I'm not confined at the sides. I have pretty wide feet and have no problem in these boots.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.