Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 6 B(M) US|Color: Tabacco|Change

Showing 1-10 of 970 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 998 reviews
on October 3, 2013
I'm writing this to hopefully help someone decide on a size. I ordered the black in size 7. Beautiful quality (they are Uggs afterall) and so comfortable. I wear in other shoes, between a 7 and a 7.5..leaning more to the 7.5. My son bought a pair for his girlfriend size 8. I tried them on before ordering mine. They fit snug at first so i was going to order the 8's. Then i realized they had a little bit of play in the back. Reading reviews i was confused on what size to get because a few people said they would stretch. I ordered the 7 and was so glad I did. They fit very snug when first put on but they have give to them. I wore them all day today and they have relaxed and now fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Please note i have narrow feet, I don't know if some of the people needing to go up a size had wider feet...hope this helps.
0Comment| 194 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2015
I've had 2 pairs of these - each pair lasts at least 4-5 years, and I wear them outside (sometimes in the snow, and they get wet). When you first wear them they will feel extremely tight and you will be tempted to exchange them for a bigger size... Don't do it!!! After about 1-2 weeks of wearing them, they will stretch out comfortably and mold to your feet. They are really nice and warm in the cold weather, but I can even wear these when it's not so cold, because the shearling keeps your feet from overheating no matter what temperature. I hope Ugg doesn't discontinue this style because I seriously want to have these for the rest of my life (I started wearing these in my early 20s :D).
on December 23, 2014
I love this slipper! This is my first pair of UGGs and I can see what all the craze is about. I personally bought them as a pair I can change into at the office, so I wanted something comfy but that I could still walk around in and these fit the bill.

COLOR: I got them in Espresso and I have to say they are not as dark as the picture suggested; even so, I still like the color.
SIZE: After reading plenty of reviews, I went for a size 9 (I am in between an 8.5 and a 9); these run a tad large, and I so wish they had half sizes. Even though the 9 doesn't really slip off, as the day goes on the material stretches a little bit.
COMFORT: These are extremely comfortable and warm.

I cannot highlight enough how warm and comfy these are. If they had a similar pair with a slightly thicker sole, I'd definitely buy it so I could wear it outside; these I am not so sure I'd comfortably wear outside, as they are too flat and the sole is thin (and they are so comfy that I wouldn't want to ruin my perfect pair of office shoes)
on July 10, 2015
Thank you to everyone who reviews products - I read them before I buy anything. So I expected these shoes to feel snug at first and they did. But I wore them for a few hours each day and now they are perfect! I have several pairs of UGG shoes/boots - all of them are the same size - including these. Order your normal size but expect a short period to "break them in".
on April 4, 2016
Love, love, love these ugg slippers! I recently purchased a new pair after having my old pair for over 3 years. I love the color because you can use them in the house but also outside if needed. Before I had the nude color and you definitely couldn't pull them off outside the house ;) These are extremely warm and comfortable. I have an issue with always having cold feet and hands. So much so that I will wear the cheap foot warmer silicon packs in my socks a lot of days. Even though they say not to use a sock with these slippers, I still do. I've had them for a few months and they are still holding their size, they haven't stretched. I do know with my last pair after 6 months or so of continual wear they do "stretch" out to your size so to speak, so they slip off easier.
on February 1, 2017
Wow. I held back for 2 years on buying these, but now that I did, I will never go back to any other slipper! These are amazing and worth every penny. Very comfy and warm just like all UGG other brand shoes. You will not be disappointed. I normally wear 7.5 shoe size and wear size 7 in UGG boots so I ordered these in size 7, but will be exchanging them for a size 8 instead. They seem to run small. Although UGGs do stretch, my big toe is hitting the front, so I think size 8 will be a better fit for me. I agree with other reviews, if you're a 1/2 size, size up 1. If you're a whole size, get your actual size.
on April 29, 2016
I searched and searched for slippers that are comfortable enough to wear all day while at home with my toddler. These are so great. They provide plenty of support for walking and standing but are still very soft. They are true to size but give them a few days to break in. the first day they seemed very small but after a few days they fit perfectly. I have noticed the lining by pinky is starting to wear but I have worn them daily for 5 months.
on March 3, 2013
I've been considering getting these for years. Hesitated because of the price (too much for a flat) and functionality (unsure whether intended only for indoor use). However, this winter I moved to Illinois. I needed something warm to wear and something other than a waterproof sneaker or snow boot because my feet hurt. My doctor said I need to vary the type of sole and footbed and I got these. Winter is long here and my feet freeze in regular (non-shearling) flats.

I'm extremely impressed with the quality. The shearling interior is lusciously thick, the moc is sturdily sewn together, and the outsole is thicker and more durable than in the pictures. Judging by my other flats and mocs, I'll have no problem wearing this outside. The Espresso color is deep but nor glaring, perfect to match any outfit; a bit more subdued than in the pictures & very elegant.

I wear size 5 / Europe 35 (sometimes 5.5 / 35.5) and ordered Ugg 5, which is described as European 36. When I took them out of the box the fur inside was so thick & strong it squeezed my feet. I've worn them indoors a few times and they are now pleasantly snug; I expect them to loosen more. Therefore, buy true to size.

The seller was fantastic - ordered Sunday, received Thursday via UPS.

Although I'm poor, I'm seriously considering a second pair :)

Update 03/17 - Worn these outside about 3 times. They are now perfectly true-to-size, a pleasure to walk in, & very warm (worn at 30F or less). Offer the warmth & comfort of a winter boot with the added style & flexibility of a flat. Colour is even more gorgeous in daylight; very elegant.

Saving for a second pair!
on April 25, 2016
I bought these shoes for my mom; she loves them and says they are as comfortable as bedroom slippers. She wears a size 6 and these fit perfectly. Her foot is narrow, but she pulled the laces tighter around the shoe and re-tied the bow for a custom fit. This is my mom's second pair, same style different color, and she plans on soon expanding her wardrobe with another pair.
on October 23, 2016
Awesome slippers, I had gotten a size 10 somewhere else (I normally wear women's size 10), they were too tight, even after wearing them a few times to try and stretch them, I just couldn't do it... Got these size 11 and they fit perfectly!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.