|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$199.99 - $235.96 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
can't find this style in no local store.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14"" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- Heel Height: 1"
- Fit: True to Size
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This equestrian inspired distressed leather boot goes from the stables to the street. The Darcie features a fixed suede lower strap and functional suede top shaft strap to accommodate varying fits, a leather/Bayou Plaid cotton textile lining, a 7mm sheepskin sockliner, a leather lined heel counter, a medial metal zipper, and antiqued hardware. The heel is stacked leather wrapped with leather welt. The molded rubber gum outsole features a hand antiqued finish for a unique two-tone aesthetic that naturally evolves when worn.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 13.8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CXVLP5I
- Item model number: 1004172-BLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 12, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most boots don't fit me, are far too wide around the calves. Brands in boots I wear are La Canadienne, Pikolinos, Timberland and Rockport. Brands too roomy on me: Clarks, Sofft.
This one was nice and snug. I wear a size 10 and the size 10 in these were a good fit.
They fit a bit roomy around the top of foot/ankle area, causing a slight slub which I don't care for (like I have ducky feet) but I know I'm picky.
They are nice and warm and feel secure on ice/snow (new england winter). So I kept them. Not perfect, but decent enough for the price that I paid for them. Not full price.
1. It fits well, true to size, tad on the narrow side but nothing you would notice unless you specifically have narrow feet and look for that.
2. I loved the fluffy lining (it's only on the foot bed). This made the foot bed extremely soft, squishy, and comfortable, if a little bit of a tight fit and without arch support (I don't need it).
3. The calf was narrow and adjustable (the strap does create wings, but you can wrap it around the outside instead of through the calf to fix that problem), and the ankle was not too baggy (not particularly slim though for skinny ankles).
1. The biggest problem was the quality - so, so poor. I initially thought they were fake. I even scanned the QR Code on the inside of the left boot to check their authenticity, and it didn't work. Apparently it doesn't always work though. Regardless, I can't believe they are full grain leather, and the overall construction was *terrible* - fraying straps, loose threads. It looked like a boot that had been worn for years and year, and I would pick up at a secondhand shop. It was the most expensive boot I've tried on so far, and I thought it was one of the worst quality and nowhere near the price point. I honestly wouldn't spend $50 on them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOOOOOVE these boots. So comfortable and they were a fraction of the price that they were being sold in stores. You can't go wrong with Uggs. These are incredibly comfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rachel
Very comfortable, I have thick calves and these fit snug but comfortably.Published 4 months ago by Kayla M.
leather bags somewhat with one boot with wrinkles from lining. But comfortable and fashionable lots of complimentsPublished 7 months ago by Randi J Hageselle
I originally purchased this style in chestnut. My mother loved it and said she wanted to buy me the black pair as well. Love them both!Published 14 months ago by Kathi from Houston
Love my ugg darcie boot. I have so many ugg boots and they are always true to size and very comfortable to wear.Published 14 months ago by joy lasky
Was a gift for my wife and she won't take them off. Complimented by everyone and want them.Published 16 months ago by Alejandro Ibarra
Beautiful boot but too tight on right foot. Weird that left was fine? Could be just this pair? Nice for thin calfs! I had to return them Just too small.Published 16 months ago by Blessed