Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on November 19, 2012
I think these deserve 2.5 stars for the warmth, and the warmth solely. Everything else is not that great about these shoes.

I have a pair of uggs classic short in black and I've been wearing the same pair for 5 years. I had to sew the back once and buy new insoles twice, as well as redye the suede darker (black is easy to redye), but they still hold up great and you can't tell they are that old... they look the same as when I wore them for 3 months. I was excited to see these as I thought it was time to get a new pair, not to replace the old pair, but an addition to my shoe collection.

The fit is definitely off and odd in these. The ankles are HUGE and the shaft is stiff in an odd way. They look fine when I just stand there, but when I walk it feels so weird and awkward because of how stiff they are. I feel like I'm marching instead of walking. Well, I got them for a little less than $90 so I will probably keep them, but any more than that I would've returned. Also, I got them in a 6 (I normally wear 6.5, but 6 in uggs) and they fit fine in the footbed, no different from the old pair that is also a 6. The cut for these are definitely inferior to the ugg classics. You might be attracted to that cargo pocket and think it's "different" or "cool" compared to the classic, but the fit is way off. I really wish ugg designed these better.
on April 18, 2012
I absolutely LOVE these and the price on Amazon is fantastic. I'm normally a shoe size 6.5 and at times a 6, I have a pair of Ugg Cardi boots and they are a 6 and fit great and are super comfy but have two pairs of Ugg Neema shoes and these I had to get in a 6.5. I ordered these boots in a 6 thinking the sizing would be like the Cardi boots but I could not get my foot into them. I have a very high instep and arch so for me, my instep would not clear the part where you should be able to slide your foot into unless I literally shoved it in and then it was so uncomfortable and I had to wrestle to get them off - nearly thought I'd have to cut them off my foot as for a minute they would not come off! I ordered a size up in a 7 and these fit beautifully, so comfy! I'm surprised I had to go up to a 7 as I'm NEVER a size 7 in shoes but this did the trick and they fit comfortably.

The leather is a beautiful, velvet like suede and the inside sheepskin is super soft. I got the black boots and the sheepskin lining in them is cream - I think it should be black or grey personally but the cream is fine. The detailing is beautiful and the style of the boot is very different from the typical Ugg Classics which look a lot like slippers. These Retro Cargo boots are structured, solid boots and very flattering on the leg. Overall, absolutely love them and very tempted to get in another colour! Would highly recommend them but if you are in between sizes, I'd definitely go up a size.
on February 3, 2012
OMG! I was pleasantly surprised to see that the boots I was expecting to be delivered on Monday were delivered the Friday before! Now I have the entire weekend to prance around in them! I was also taken aback because the boot is actually taller than I thought it would be which makes me VERY VERY happy. These are my first pair of UGGs and I ordered them in a size 8, which is what I wear in practically every shoe. I have enough wiggle room in my toes and the sole is nice and sturdy. I love how these boots don't look like the classics, meaning, they don't look like house slippers. There is enough grip on the bottom and they are incredibly cozy!!! The jeans I'm wearing are not that skinny, but the boots fit over them perfectly. They are so unique looking and I've only seen ONE other person wearing these. I cannot give enough compliments!!
on August 28, 2014
I LOVE these boots! They're super comfortable and warm. Everytime I wear them, I get a lot of compliments because they are so unique. These have been since discontinued, which makes me love them even more. Highly recommended!
on January 19, 2012
The UGG Retro Cargo boot is a nice boot. My wife says they are very warm. She uses them at ice rinks that are very cold and says her feet no longer get cold. They look pretty cool too with the cargo pocket on the side. I like that they look good and don't look like the hundres of UGGs and look-alike's you see everywhere. She is the only one that has these in our area that we have seen.
on November 21, 2016
Love this boot. Still in excellent condition.
on October 4, 2013
This boot has a much different fit than my Ugg Sundances. With the side zip, the fit is more solid and more boot-like than slipper-like.The decorative touches are nice without being over the top.
If you want the looser fit, you may want to order next size up.
on September 5, 2013
These boots are not only much nicer looking then your traditional UGGs, but they are so well crafted and great fitting that I am in heaven. I have a narrow foot and they fit perfectly. I have thin calves and they are not too loose there either..can't wait to wear them out!
on December 4, 2010
These shoes are so comfortable right out of the box!!! following other recommendations, i went up a size (i normally wear 8 1/2, so i ordered a 9), so i would highly recommend that for other people considering these boots.

plus they arrived just in time for the cold weather =)
on March 8, 2013
I was sure that I had sent in a review on these boots. If not, I am sorry for the delay. My niece really loved the boots, especially because they matched her daughter's boots that I bought for her as well. Thanks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.