|Price:||$34.95 - $39.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Terry cloth
- Dyed Sheep, Fur Origin: Australia
- Synthetic suede sole
- By ugg
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The precious Bixbee is crafted from soft terry cloth to keep little feet cozy. The sole features a silicone tread to help with baby’s first steps, and a hook-and-loop closure takes some of the fuss out of getting dressed.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KT2INDY
- Item model number: I BIXBEE - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing update- at 10.5 months she barely fits her size 2/3 and is moving into the 4/5 size. The 4/5 is now probably a size too big but it still stays on.
If you are like me and buying baby shoes online you read about 50 reviews hoping to find one that will go into detail about sizing. For some reason most people will write 'fits great!' without saying the age of their child which drives me mad.
First off, I bought these originally when the baby was 6 months. I incorrectly bought the size 3/4 which was way too big. I then bought the size 2/3 which was perfect. She has worn the size 2/3 and just turned 8 months. I see her wearing this size another month or two and then she may be in the 3/4. She is near the end of the 2/3 at 8 months. She is a typically sized baby and wears size 9 months in carters and and 6-12 months in baby gap. her foot is typical size for her age.
The fit is also great because these booties stay on! The adjustable strap is awesome for a secure fit that doesn't pinch the baby's feet. I keep them in the diaper bag at all times, even in the summer because sometimes when we go in an air conditioned place her feet can get cold even if we were outside in the summer sun where she didn't need booties before going indoors.
They have a soft, terry cloth feel to them. I go the vanilla and they are so cute. but a word of warning, they have gotten a bit dirtier now that my baby crawls. The vanilla picks up a bit of dirt. I haven't washed them yet, but assume you can do so. Still, since my baby only crawls inside you can't really see any dirt on them unless you look extremely close because our floors are clean. But, a basically white shoe being dragged around the floor by a crawler will show some wear and dirt. If this concerns you then the grey would be better.
Also, I wouldn't wear these outside for heavy use if you have a walker. The sole is mostly cloth and would get torn up outside. These are good indoor shoes mostly because of the cloth material. Overall they are comfy, stay on well and I would definitely buy them again.
* STAYS on. Did I mention they stay on? This in itself is amazing.
* Great for cubby feet. I hate shoes that leave shoe strap imprints on my sweetie pie's feet! These are Velcro straps but made from the same fuzzy sock-like material as the rest of the shoe. No imprints left when we take them off.
* Soft inside. Who wants to wear uncomfortable shoes?
* Great for new walkers. You don't want a bulky shoe on a new walker. It needs to be as close to barefoot as possible. However, when it's winter and you have hardwood floors, this is the shoe you want.
*WARM. These keep her feet warm on our hardwood floors.
*SKID-PROOF. The bottoms are skid proof.
* STYLISH. What baby girl doesn't look cute in cheetah shoes? We get so many compliments everywhere we go.
* BETTER than socks! Socks are constantly moving off her foot, and again...leave imprints on sweet cubby legs.
* QUALITY. No surprise from Ugg here.
* Baby doesn't try to pull them off.
Couldn't be happier! I do recommend they be a bit snug. Like a sock. But you don't want too tight. You also don't want too big. I found these to be true to size. My 10 month old has small feet and wears a 3. The 2/3 a bit snug, which is perfect.
Yes they were filthy but I put socks on my daughter's feet to see how they fit. My daughter has small narrow feet and wears a 2m.
She is one so I ordered the size 2/3 and they were to small her toes were bunched up. I returned these and
ordered the same booties from another place so I would not receive a dirty used pair and I went
the next size up and they are huge, they slip right off and do not stay on. So I give up, the 2/3 and 3/4
do not fit her. If your child has small narrow feet I do not recommend them. The bixbee's are soft and have a great
cushioning on the bottom but there is no arch support they are completely flat. I hope
this helps before someone else goes through my experience.