Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Sheepskin Care Kit
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on February 22, 2011
I live in a snowy atmosphere so buying durable Ugg boots were necessary. However, as I began wearing them, I noticed that salt stains began to appear towards the front of both boots. Part of this was my fault, as I didn't spray them with the water-proof spray when I first bought them. When I cleaned them, the salt stains did indeed go away, but the sheep skin of the Uggs were definitely not the same as they were before I cleaned them. The skin's colour slightly faded and it is not as soft as before. Are they still decent looking, yes, but are they the same? The answer is no. Maybe I didn't use the cleaning kit correctly, although I did follow the directions on the back. Overall, I'm glad the salt stains and other various stains went away, but I'm slightly disappointed that my $200 boots are not the same anymore. The product works and although my experience wasn't as great as I thought it would be, it doesn't mean yours would be the same. My advice? Don't buy $200 boots in the first place! I wish I got a less expensive brand!
on February 20, 2014
I knew purchasing these that they wouldn't have any instructions. Beyond that though, I love this set. It keeps my suede shoes and boots clean. The box really cute and I plan on using it for other things once I run out of product (which I don't expect to happen for a while). I was a bit sadden with the tape that was used to seal the box as it tore preventing me from giving this a 5 star rating.
on March 24, 2015
This product is good for UGG boots for cleaning purposes I had this before about 5 yrs. ago, I guess I need a new kit. This help your boots look new and clean. Also I love the fragrance of sheepskin freshener.
on June 30, 2014
I own several pairs of Ugg boots, and this product is a must before you wear them. If you do not want your expensive boots stained and ruined, then please spare the change on this item. It is well worth it.
on June 19, 2014
Very nice kit, with free expedited shipping. Three bottles of cleaning, conditioning, protecting and freshening products plus a deluxe soft bristled brush with a special eraser on the other side. Am applying all contents and methods to a three year old pair of well worn and toe darkened once white ugs. So far, results are encouraging. Of course it would be better to have used these products earlier on. But I think they will salvage these classy mocs for the grandma who basically lives in them! A well cared for pair of ugs can last up to ten years. Makes the twenty dollar cleaning and preseving kit a prudent investment.
on January 26, 2013
I am very disappointed in this product. There are no instructions, except what is on the bottles, and that is very minimal. It doesn't say anything about how to use the different sides of the brush that was included. I used the cleaner as directed on the bottle (a moist sponge with cleaner)and then let the boots dry thoroughly as instructed,(overnight). It did absolutely nothing to the few spots that were on my Uggs. It actually made the boots look worse overall than they were before I tried to clean them. I am hoping that they aren't ruined. I am sending this worthless kit back and hope that others will read this and not waste their money.
On a side note: I did not use the protecter, so I can't say if that works. I was so frustrated with the rest of the kit, I didn't want to take the chance of doing more damage than was done.
The ONLY positive thing I can say about this kit is that it arrived quickly. I guess they can't get rid of the junk fast enough!
I will change my review if I am given thorough instructions as to how to use the brush, and if the product actually works.
on July 4, 2016
The kit was amazing! I was refurbishing and selling used uggs, and this kit helped me make several pair look brand new! It would be helpful if they could send some type of instruction booklet on how to best utilize the strange side of the brush, and how to get the best results!
on May 10, 2013
Sooner or later something is going to soil my Uggs. I bought this to be prepared. It's a wonderful was to protect my pricy boots so that I can keep them a little longer. Everything I need is in the kit, boxed for storage.
on February 17, 2015
The kit is NOT shoes. It is a cleaning kit for the Ugg boots. That said, the bottles are only 4oz. Very expensive, but a necessity for the expensive boots. This is the same price as any outlet at a mall. Ugg sets the price so there is little deviation. It is what it is.
on January 31, 2015
Love it my boots looks brand new again
review image