|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.97 - $205.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Upper is genuine Twinface sheepskin^Cushy foam insole adds extra comfort^Sheepskin sock lining naturally retains heat and wicks away moisture^Flexible EVA sole has a textured tread and logo design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Women Shoes Leather upper/genuine shearling lining/synthetic sole Foam and UGGpure wool insole 7 1/2" boot shaft height Imported: Made in China Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes and APO addresses not available for this item
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N0DP3NZ
- Item model number: UGG-1002954
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are worried about the negative reviews like I was, don't be. They are worth it and I have no complaints about them at all.
I always us genuine Ugg protector on them. It works awesome. My 3 year old Uggs still look brand new. Totally worth it to me. I have a couple pics of the bows. I love them and want more!!!
Now as far as the size debate. I wear a 6 1/2 in most shoes. I was very torn about what to buy in the Bailey Bow. After much internal debate and reading on the UGG website and many other reviews; I went with what the first description told me, which was to size DOWN. I hoped and prayed, and darn it, they were right. I ordered a size 6, I am wearing them without socks (as UGG intends for them to be worn) and they fit perfect. I suppose if you were planning to wear socks, especially heavy socks you would need to instead size up.
Also, they are definitely authentic. In fact, they were supplied by Zappos, if you read the fine print.
The sole used to be a dense lug sole, this is a lightweight, porous rubber-ish material. The tag inside the boots used to be make of cotton - this one is a scratchy cheap paper that I had to tear out bc it was scratching my leg so much!
I bought these boots at a deeply discounted price, otherwise I'd be returning them. I've spent full price on other Ugg styles with zero regrets, but this one just isn't worth more than the sale price.