|Fits as expected||
$75.00 - $159.95
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Fit: True to Size
- Features of this item include: Winter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crochet knit uppers (composed of a wool blend) and a sheepskin sock liner for extra comfort. A light and flexible outsole along with a suede heel guard provides durable wear all season long. Detailed with 3 oversized wood buttons, allowing it to be styled buttoned up, slouched down, slightly unbuttoned, or completely cuffed down to expose two small buttons. When the boots are pulled straight up they are about 15 inches tall. The opening at the top is approximately 14 inches. These boots are hard to size. They basically run true to size, but are a bit on the wide side so narrow feet will need to go down a size. Extremely wide feet will need to go up a size. For normal to wide feet if you are a half size go up to the nearest sise. IMPORTANT INFORMATION! This boot is not waterproof. To be worn in dry conditions. This is a nice boot for Spring or Fall. The insole is sheepskin the shaft is not. This is one of the most popular additons to the UGG family.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0026MSQYM
- Item model number: UGG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend ordering down if you're a half size (ie. 7.5 order a 7) or sticking with your regular size if you're a solid number (ie. 8 should order 8). The liner does flatten out a bit after wearing, and the knit does stretch a bit as well, but not enough to size down a complete size.
I love how versatile these are. You can fold them down or pull them up and loosen a button if you wanted. The sheepskin foot lining is completely soft and warm. It always feels like I am wearing a fur slipper. I live in the Oklahoma and these are great during fall, winter and spring. I sometimes wear them with and without socks. Over time the fur lining does get flat with wear. The only problem I have with these boots are the wool is difficult to clean but, overall they are very cute and compliments my outfits.