Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 782 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 809 reviews
on September 3, 2015
I received the boots in a damaged box and they are NOT real uggs just by looking at them! See photo below and you will see for yourself. They even have a made in China sticker stating that the lining is polyester!!! The smell is terribly synthetic as well. I am in the process of trying to return them although I am having trouble getting the seller to pay for shipping!
review image
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
I got my shoes in the mail before the delivery date which was a great surprise. The product was in its original packaging and no damage was noted. These shoes are amazing. These are my first pair of UGGs and I can see what the rave is about. The lining is so warm and they are comfy. I wear an 8.5, so I bought them in 9 and they fit perfectly. It gets really cold in NY but feet felt warm and cozy the entire time I had these on.
on December 4, 2015
These are perfect and fit great. Not to mention super cute. Came quickly box had a hole in the top as if something heavy has sat on top of it before it shipped. The outer box was fine. Came with all the little ugg cards and tissue paper and even a QR barcode for authentication. Love them. Never tried the mini before i think i will like them better than the taller ones.
review image review image
on March 3, 2015
I bought a size 9 in gray. I would advise to go a 1/2 size smaller. I'm a true-to-size 9.5 and usually when shoe reviews say to go a half size smaller and I buy a 9 they never fit me. However I tried these boots on in the UGG store first and the 10 was way too loose on one foot. The size 9 fit well, the only issue that bothered me slightly was that the crease in the top of the boot where the leg met the foot I felt was a little too tight. But I didn't notice it for very long and the 9 is totally comfortable to walk around in. At least when the boots are new-ish it feels like you're walking on a bed of feathers. I like that it's a shorter boot and so it looks less bulky. I already have a longer UGG boot. I was debating going with the regular bailey button where I could fold it down and show more fur but I'm too old for that look. This boot is perfect because it gives just a hint of fur to be cute but not too much to look teenybopper-ish.
on December 27, 2012
My daughter wanted these for Christmas and was thrilled to receive them. The chestnut is a lovely brown and they are wonderfully comfortable. Yes, they are expensive and you can get boots that look similar for less money, but Uggs get a lot of wear and last a long time.
on February 7, 2016
I was really looking forward to wearing these boots. I have slippers from Ugg that I have already reordered four times,love them.
I wanted them the same size as the slippers ,but they were way too big.So I returned them and ordered a size smaller.They were too small. They did come from two different places.They both said made in China. The first pair did not have the tag on it that changes in the light. I am not sure what to say.
Since they both came from different stores ,maybe both stores have different stock.
I will not order them again,needless to say. On my slippers only one pair did not have the special tag,but I still love them and wear them.They are not cheap. To think I am maybe getting counterfeit products from China is disturbing.
on February 20, 2016
Not much to say about these that hasn't already been noted. I will concentrated on the color, it's a pretty dark, brick color red - not very bright. As with other UGG Bailey styles, I ordered a size down. I wear a solid 9 and ordered these in an 8 - the first few days will seem a little snug, but they definitely stretch.
on January 7, 2016
I received my Bailey button mini in Blue Jay today! This is my first pair of the mini, they are a little harder to get on than the regular, but once I slipped my feet in them, loving them! They arrived in perfect condition, this is my first pair of the mini and not my last. I just ordered another pair in the sand color. I have a pair of short classic in Chestnut, my first pair, I purchased them from Ugg. I also, have the Bailey button short. I wear a size 8 1/2, but I wear an 8 in Ugg. I do agree since they are now made in China, there is a small difference, but not enough to quit buying. I wear them all the time. If you want a pair and never have purchased.. Go for it, you won't regret it!!
on October 25, 2014
I don't care what nobody says, Uggs are classic and comfortable and I must buy a new pair every winter!!! The mini Bailey's are my favorite because the button makes them so easy to get on and off. These keep my feet super warm and comfortable all winter long here in Ohio. I just wish the traction was built more for ice and slippery winter conditions (I know they are technically for the beach, but I haven't had a problem with the material lasting perfectly in the snow as long as I spray them down with water repellent every few weeks). People may think they're ugly or overrated, but I think they're amazing and I'll continue adding to my collection of winter Ugg boots no matter what. They're great!
on February 21, 2016
Very nice and warm, I love them.
I have a high - so they are easier to put on shoes.
But can these simply new.
In any case, I love them and even buy a different color.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.