Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,350 reviews
on January 2, 2016
I bought these from Lark shoes and they are totally fake. My daughter received them for Christmas and after two days of wear the buttons fell off. I then went to the UGG store in my state and purchased her a pair and upon comparison it is clear what I was sold here was not authentic. There is no authenticity label inside, the stitching is different, the size is different, and even the chocolate color is different. Beware!

Adding some photo's so you can tell the real ones from the fake ones.

Real ones have a a tan and brown label on the back. Real boxes have a special hologram sticker on it. The back side of the button on the boots were glued on and the real buttons are a solid material. The bottom of the boots have stickers on the real ones and notice the logo isn't crisp. The boots... on the right are the real ones, the ones without broken buttons! They have wool on the inside... if it feels fluffy and soft you have fake Uggs! Notice the difference in stitching on the front. Notice that the real ones have the stitching for the fastener that's facing the wrong direction the half moon holding the string is backwards on the fake.

The good news is that Amazon was fantastic about the return... Lark Shoes should be ashamed! Never buy shoes shipped and sold by Lark Shoes! We ended up re-purchasing the boots from an Ugg store instead of online because we thought they were fake but didn't really know until... we compared them when we got home.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 224 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2016
I am concerned about the authenticity of these UGGS. First red flag; I did not receive the UGG box. Also I own 3 other pair of Bailey boots that I bought at Bloomingdales and was able to compare. These seem just a little off. They are a tiny bit taller and the shearing just didn't feel right. The sole looked a little different too, I am going to request a refund because I have doubts that these are true authentic UGGS plus they arrived damaged. The button on one of the boots has red marks on it.
on January 15, 2016
After careful inspection I'm pretty sure these are not authentic. I have several pairs of Uggs and these seem cheaply made, were way too small and the fur you could tell was synthetic. Luckily Amazon customer service was amazing and quickly gave me my money back once I returned them.
on June 23, 2016
My wife loves these boots, got them when they were in style but didn't review them till now.

She doesn't wear them often because she loves them so much, sure that doesn't make sense but it's my wife and I don't try to make sense of what she says or does, lol.

Kidding aside the fit great and she loves the feel of the boots, she's in her 50's and looks like she's in her 30's and says she feels in her 20's when she wears the boots. What more can I say.

For her they run perfectly for size and fitment.
on February 25, 2015
The boots are very cute and comfortable. However, I am extremely disappointed to learn that Ugg Australia has the majority of their products made in Asia. Mine were made in Vietnam! I feel that Ugg has been rather deceitful about the manufacturing of their products as well as the variance of quality.
on July 2, 2016
LOVE uggs!!! But why in the world does this one pair keep shedding hair all over the place? Where lever I go, there is a hair ball and even though I only wore it like three times, it's got bald spotninside now. Way too much money for this to happen! Seriously??
Ugg really rests on its name now. It's basically a cheaper Chinese boot made of decent material. I've had pairs open on me at the seam (not too tight just cheaply sewn). Their customer service is non-existent. I do have to say if you get a pair and don't have any seam mishaps, they do tend to wear very, very well.

The last pair I bought, for a Christmas gift did not work out size wise. My 20+ year old daughter wears a 7 ALL the time in shoes. Following Ugg's direction, I ordered a size down. The 6 was too tight and not comfortable at all. We let her try a "big kids 5", which in theory is the same size as a Women's 6, just an inch or two shorter. The Big Kid's 5 fit her fine. Her other pair of Ugg (same exact style), are a Women's size 6 but fit fine.

These all pass the Ugg counterfeit inspection, so it really amounts to inconsistent production.

Save your money, buy Bear Paw, which look just as nice, and are actually made somewhat better.
on January 18, 2015
I love love these boots, so comfortable and cute! I own 7 different Ugg products and I am never disappointed! However I have been doing some research because of reviews saying their boots were fake, I have bought some of mine on Amazon before and others in retail stores. I verified that the boots I received from Orva are authentic, but have noticed that some boots are discounted, they are all through the same vendor, I have been told that real Uggs are rarely almost never discounted! Also they have all of the security measures listed in the official Ugg Australia website to make sure, but if they don't come in a box is a big hint!! Or come with tags attached, smell like chemicals, or don't have a sticker on the box with the suns and qr code or inside left shoe or boot behind tag. Also I was surprised but authentic Uggs are made in China or Vietnam depending on the style. They are not made in Australia, so that's a clue the are fake also! I have heard that Orva stores, shoebuy and zappos are good ones to get them from. Anyway just thought I would try to help out, they are expensive so if you are going to pay the money you should get the real thing, just don't want to see anyone get scammed (not the fault of amazon I'm sure) hope this helps someone!
on September 30, 2015
I'm actually pretty disappointed in these boots. The material used for the sole is slippery when wet--much more so than if actual rubber were used. I just don't understand how boots this expensive could come with this cheap material for the sole. They are essentially $200 house shoes, because they aren't safe to wear in weather.
on April 17, 2016
I bought these Size 8 UCG Boots in Grey for my boyfriends daughter for Christmas. I was a little hesitant to purchase them for her because of the price we were on a fixed budget this year but this and victoria secret was all that she asked for, I was aware that UGG was a very good quality brand. My boyfriends daughter wheres a size 71/2 so I decided to go up to a size 8 and they are just a tiny bit big on her but I think the 7 might of been too tight. If I could suggest one thing it would be that they make them in 1/2 sizes. The boots showed up at our door right on time and they were in a nice box that I wrapped for Christmas. She specifically requested the Grey Boots with the buttons on the side. I have to say once they showed up I was thinking I should of got myself a pair. These boots are extremely well made you can tell by the stitching. She has worn them all winter in New England weather and they have held up great she will definitely get another years use out of them. The UGG Australia Bailey ButtoIn Triplet Grey boots were a big success. I would recommend these boots to anyone looking for a quality boot.