$139.95 - $139.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Dyed Lamb Fur (COO: au)
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 inches"
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Classic boot.Footwear Sizing Guide - Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.Repeat steps the for the other foot. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 11.8 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07B1P2315
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 27, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 191 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1/3/18 update. I've tried to wear a few times now and they leave black dye all over the bottoms of my feet and they are super tight. I received another pair of Uggs for Christmas in the same size and height and they fit very differently.
2/23/18 update. They are just so tight that by the end of the day I cannot stand to wear them. I WILL NEVER again buy UGG (fakes) from AMAZON. I am upset too that I missed my return window due to illness; if only I could have handed them to my UPS delivery person at my front door I would feel a bit better about this situation.