UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty is designed to make clean up simple, easy, and certainly mess free without burdening the environment
- UGODOG has a solid base that will support any canine, regardless of breed or size
- UGODOG uses two smaller, removable, fitted grates rather than one large one to make cleanup of the grates easier and more convenient
- The UGODOG grids are specifically designed and engineered to support dogs and accomodate their delicate paws. The beams of the UGODOG grids are thick and convex in shape to cushion dog's paws.
- The UGODOG grates also allow the pooh to settle on top making clean up easy and mess free. Simply lift the grate with the pooh on it and drop the pooh in a recycled waste bag and throw away. The grates allow for your pet's paws to remain dry as the urine passes through the cubed openings and on to the base below where canine pee pads, or more preferably newspaper, absorbs the urine and odor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UGODOG is an innovative and environmentally friendly indoor dog potty and house training system. UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty will not only keep your dog's paws dry, but will keep your house dry, just the way you and your puppy prefer it. UGODOG Indoor Dog Potty provides all of the benefits of a dog litter box without any of the mess. Please keep in mind this is a great house training tool that will require some effort from the owner. We offer training instructions with each shipment and encourage folks to contact us directly if they would like any additional guidance on your puppy/dog's behavior. We have worked with dog trainers to make sure the UGODOG is effective and consistant. UGO Petcare LLC also offers a 30 day money back guarantee on the cost of the UGODOG. UGO Petcare LLC. offers an online training manual with each order. For a link to our online training manual contact UGO Petcare LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Amazon order number and we will send you the link.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Artificial Grass Bathroom Mat for Puppies and Small Pets- Portable Potty Trainer for Indoor and Outdoor Use by PETMAKER- Puppy Essentials, 20" x 25"
AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads, Regular - 100 Count
DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty - Real Grass - Large 24x21 inches
Dogit Training Pad Holder
PET TIME GRAND DOG TOILET Pet Dog Cat mesh puppy indoor Potty Toilet Large Big Huge Clean Protect Floor toilet litter tray pan Training pad holder AMT-1100
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UGO Petcare LLC.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DoggieLawn||Amazon.com||Pet time|
|Item Dimensions||—||21 x 1.75 x 26 in||0.1 x 22 x 22 in||24 x 20 x 2.75 in||23.5 x 23.5 x 1.7 in||40 x 28 x 2 in|
|Size||26.4" L x 19.1" W x 1" H for single Ugodog||Medium||Regular||Standard - 24.75x21||1 Pack||Huge|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does work, in that my dog does his business on this thing. BUT the design and everything else about it is simply horrible.
- This entire thing is made of plastic. Why does it cost $50? There is maybe around $10 bucks worth of materials here.
- There are no safety edges around the tray. My dog raises his leg to pee and shoots all over the bathroom because of this. The best part is that he will often back up to one of the sides to poop, right onto the bathroom floor. Seriously, why no edges for something like this?
- The plastic grates (the ones that cover the pan) often let small pieces of poop fall into the messy catch pan. Even covering the basin with newspapers or pads ended up making clean up despicable. To make matters worse, the grates seem to be designed to catch poop inside them! Cleaning this thing is an absolute chore and you have to wash stuck dog crap out of the grates.
- My dog loved clawing at the grates and trying to chew on them as well.
So yes, he would do his business on this thing, but would often miss it entirely, defecating on the bathroom floor instead.
I came up with a solution though and gave this piece of junk away to my neighbor. He read some reviews on it and wanted to try it out for himself. Shortly after he returned the ugodog potty to me saying that it's simply not designed for his dog (or mine for that matter).
So here is my solution, and it cost me a whopping $19.74 (that's after tax).
I went to my local hardware store and did some shopping.
I bought a 6 pack of interlocking drain tile.
I bought a plastic bin. I made sure it measured wide enough to fit my tiles.
Now the magic happens, and this is a tough one! (Not really, it's super easy).
I cut an entrance into this bin, just large enough to allow my dog an easy entry and exit. I also cut off a bit of the bin because it was simply too tall.
I placed my interlocking drain tiles inside it.
I have been using this "system" for almost three weeks now and thought I should finally review the ugodog sham.
For under $20 I made a much better (although not as aesthetically pleasing) litter pan. It has sides so my dog no longer goes all over the bathroom or misses his mark, and the mesh on the tile is so small that nothing but urine goes through. Cleaning is a breeze, and all I do is wash out the bin and tiles every day.
The only problem I have now is that my Chi is used to getting a treat after he does his business in the bin. So he will usually stand by it after finishing and bark at me until I give him a Greenie.
My dog uses the Ugodog with no problem and I find the plastic grates very easy to clean. I just want to add though that dogs have to be trained to use a dog potty--most are not going to see it and go, oh there's the bathroom. So for those complaining their dogs won't use this, you have to do the work upfront first. It took time for me to train my dog and I started him out with a dog potty that had real soiless sod on top, which I had to order online and pay to have shipped. He was used to going outside on grass and I started saying "go pee" all the time so eventually he knew what that meant. When I got the Ugodog, I would remind him to go outside and "go pee," but now he does it on his own. Did he have the occasional accident in the house in the beginning--yes. But now that he has gotten the hang of using the Ugodog, there haven't been anymore accidents and we're both happier. Also, I know people use dog potties indoors, but I think it's a bad idea to encourage a dog to do his business in the house.
I highly recommend this product for people with small dogs. It's nice not having to grab the leash and take my dog out in the rain, or if it's just not convenient, plus he can go whenever he wants and doesn't have to hold it until I can take him out. I just placed an order for an extra set of the grates to switch them out between cleanings.
9/18/11 Update: My dog is still using Ugodog very successfully. I bought an extra set of grates. This is especially helpful when solids get stuck to the grates occasionally. Instead of trying to clean the grates with a Q-tip as some have mentioned, I just switch them out with the other pair of grates and soak the soiled ones overnight in a mixture of Pine-sol and water, then wash off with water.
Some people find it hard to have their puppies step on it, but the first two days I would put the food bowl on top of it in the corner and they got more comfortable stepping on it. I also waited for them to pee on a pee pee pad to put it under the grates so the smell would be familiar!
I love this product, bought the smaller size and it still does it's job with two puppies.