- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED. Enter code W57KACQ7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED. Enter code C6NLT8K2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED. Enter code YXZN29EF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED. Enter code GUDVY8XY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 20% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
UGREEN USB C Hub Multiport Adapter 3.1 Type C Dock Station with 4K HDMI, SD Card Reader, PD Charger Port, Gigabit Ethernet, 3 USB 3.0 Ports for Apple Macbook Pro 2017, Dell XPS 13, Google Chromebook
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPORT USB C ADAPTER: USB-C Hub with 4K HDMI video output, 3 x USB 3.0 female ports, SD TF memory card reader, 1000 Mbps Ethernet adapter and 1 USB Type-C PD charging port, expand your macbook's connectivity incredibly.
- 4K UHD HDMI OUTPUT: Mirror or extend your screen with USB C HDMI adapter and directly stream max 4K UHD 3840×2160 at 30Hz, Full HD 1080P or 3D video to external HDTV display, monitor or projector.
- SUPERSPEED USB C HUB CARD READER: 3 USB 3.0 ports allow to connect USB flash drive, hard drive, keyboard, mouse, printer, thumb drive, USB sticks, MP3 player etc. Built in SD and TF slots easily access files from universal SD card and Micro SD card; Support 2 cards reading simultaneously.
- FAST GIGABIT ETHERNET DONGLE: RJ45 port definitely ensures more stable and faster wired network connection compared to WiFi and max speed up to 1000Mbps.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY: Work perfectly for 12 inch new macbook, MacBook Pro 2017 2016, Google chromebook, Dell XPS 13 15, Lenovo Yoga 900, HP Spectre notebook, ASUS ZenBook3, Huawei Matebook, Samsung S8 S8+ etc. REMINDER: Compared to plastic case, aluminum case has better thermal dissipation which means heat occurred inside would be conducted to outside more quickly, making this adapter safer but hotter (which is normal) than plastic case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Multi Port Type C Docking Station
Expand your macbook with HDMI, Ethernet, 3 USB 3.0 ports, TF SD card reader and one type c PD charging port.
Enjoy 4K UHD Visual Feast
HDMI port provides simple plug-and-play connection to a second display or monitor at resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz.
Enjoy movies with your family on bigger screen or make a vivid presentation in a meeting.
Power Delivery Type-C Charge Port
Support PD charging at max 20V 3A, this Type-C pass-through female port can quickly charge new Macbook or other USB-C devices based on PD charging protocol for power supply.
Note: USB C female port is only designed for charging, NOT for data transferring. Please use power adapter(not included) under 60W.
Super Speed Data Syncing
USB Type C hub adds extra 3 USB 3.0 ports for your laptop, allowing to connect multiple USB peripherals. Support faster data transfer up to 5Gbps, 10X faster than USB 2.0.
Type C card reader easily expands SD and TF slots to your PC. 2 cards reading simultaneously keep you away from the hassle of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
SD Slot: Support UHS-I (SD, SDXC, SDHC, RS-MMC)
TF Slot: Support UHS-I (Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC)
Faster and Stabler Internet Access
Equipped with a RJ45 port, this USB Type C Lan network adapter supports 10/100/1000Mbps network connection, ideal for streaming movies, downloading large files or playing games.
Safe Connection with Multi Protection
With built-in protection for over-voltage and over-current, this multi port USB C converter keeps your digital devices and data safe.
1. Driver-free system for network: Mac OS, Windows 10; Need driver installation: Windows 7/8/8.1
2. Please do NOT use USB 3.0 ports for charging.
3. For 4K resolution, pls keep HDMI cable within 5M.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also tested USB-C hubs made by Tikko, Huatop, MediaGear, and ProCIV.
My unit never heated up beyond warm. Perhaps the other reviews got defective units, but mine doesn't heat up much, even when using HDMI out.
The other units I tested all got very hot.
The read speed on a U1 rated SD card is great, at 47MB/s.
The read speed with a USB 3.0 thumb drive is great, at 97MB/s.
Aesthetically, it looks and feels pricey.
It doesn't look cheap like the others, and seems to use better plastic trim.
The cable is also a bit more flexible than the others, which is good.
Also, power pass thru works great on my 13" MacBook Pro.
The finish/paint on this gorgeous and it complements well the MacBook Pro design.
The light indicator is a nice touch and lets me know if this thing is working or not. It's a subtle glow, not too bright and not too dull.
Most of the ports are named, i.e the USB and HDMI. Not the Other ports. (see pic 3)
This thing gets hot for no reason. Just plugging it in, causes this multipart to heat up beyond a reasonable point. Wonder what's with the heat management in it and still wondering as to why this gets hot in the first place.
The orientation of this multipart is 'interesting' for Macs . I would expect the ports that I use the most to be facing me. In my case, it was the USB ports. (see pic 2) In this position, the cable to the computer (black one from the left) is on the left side and the white cable (input) is from the right. In MacBookPros the USB C port is on the left and you'll have to turn this the other side, i.e the USB ports facing the wall to easily connect it to the Mac. If the USB C port on your computer is on the right side, then this will work fine. However if your USB C port is on the left side of your computer, it's a hassle.
Not really a con, but my wish, the cable from the multipart to the computer/Mac, is a tad too long for my comfort, as you can see in the pic (pic 1). I usually place this in close quarter of my Mac and I'm afraid over the course of time, this curve might fray the cable. Let's see how it goes.
I have some updates from the seller/manufacturer.
1.About the multiport adapter gets hot:
Actually this product is made of alumilum case and with 5 chips inside supporting multifunction. Once connected to a USB C laptop, even though you didn’t insert HDMI / SD card/ network cable, every function module of this product starts to work and generates heat from its working current.
Compared to plastic case, alumilum case material has better thermal dissipation which means heat occurred inside would be conducted to outside of this adapter more quickly to prevent accidental inner structure overheat. That’s why you feel aluminum case is hotter than plastic case for the same product. Similar products of aluminum material in market probably have the same issue.
UGREEN is always focusing on product safety and durability. Since alumilum casing creates safer and cooler inner temperature for this adapter, we choose aluminum instead of plastic despite of its higher cost.
Besides we have done temperature tests with this product. For common usage, the temperature of this product is about 42 Celsius degrees; Even for full load usage, its temperature is close to 50 Celsius degrees which is much lower than peers products. While those temperature range would not harm human body. For kindly reminder, I would also add special notes on our product decription page.
2.About the USB hub orientation:
Some laptops such as HP, Dell XPS and even macbook pro with touch bar, have its USB C port on the right. I’m sorry this design does not meet your needs. We would create different products corresponding to your suggestion for more USB C laptops.