UGREEN 3.5mm Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable 3.5mm Male to 2 Port 3.5mm Female for Earphone, Headset Splitter Adapter, Compatible for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Tablets, MP3 players, Metal Black
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Headphone Extension Cords
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUNCTION: Ugreen 3.5mm audio splitter Y cable 20cm connects most devices with 3.5mm auxiliary port (AUX), like MP3 player, smartphone, tablet, computer etc, to two headphones or speakers, which is a great solution to share cool music, movies and games with your families and friends.
- METAL HOUSING: This 3.5mm audio splitter extension cable is equipped with premium metal housing, which is different from the normal PVC connector in market.
- 24K GOLD PLATED TERMINALS: Gold plated connector terminals resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
- MATERIAL: Bare copper conductors ensure the good performance while audio transfer. The strain-relief rings near the connector makes the connector more stable and flexible.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Any product from Ugreen enjoy a lifetime warranty, welcome to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UGREEN 3.5mm Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable
UGREEN 3.5mm Audio stereo splitter cable converts a single 3.5mm stereo jack to two 3.5mm stereo jacks. It allows you to share music with your family or friends through headphones from the same source. It supports mobile phone, MP3 player, tablet, notebook, PC etc. The metal case connector allows you to plug it to your source device withtout taking off your mobile/Tab case.
1. Cable length: 20CM/ 8inch;
2. Input: 1X male 3.5 plug;
3. Output: 2X female 3.5mm plugs;
4. Convert one 3.5mm male to two 3.5mm female;
5. 24K Gold plated housing and contacts for optimum sound quality;
6. Chrome-finished plugs;
7. Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability;
8. Compatible with any audio devices with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
UGREEN Premium 3.5mm (Aux) Stereo audio Splitter Cable x1
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 5-Way Multi Headphone Splitter, Black
Audio Splitter, iVanky Headphone Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable/ 3.5mm Male to 2 Port Female Aux Extension Cord for headphones, phone, speaker and more - (Red, Nylon Braided)
iXCC 3.5mm Y Splitter Extension Cable, 1 Feet 3.5mm Male to 2 Female Gold-Plated Corrosion-Resistant Universal Audio Stereo Extension Cable for Smartphone/Tablet/Speaker and More Devices
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UGREEN GROUP LIMITED||Amazon.com||iVanky||iXCC|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.36 x 2.36 x 0.59 in||—||5.1 x 8.6 x 0.1 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Take it from me guys, just tell your wife theres no way to split the headphone jack on your device. Bring this on your guy trips though!
I did use a Koss VC20 Volume Control inline volume control to attenuate the volume a bit. Even at its lowest volume level Alexa's voice/music were too loud for my small office. The volume control fixed that and now I can run the Dot at level 5 volume comfortably with room left on either side for softer or louder if needed.
Connected to the splitter, the headphones have no static at all. Sound comes through both sides of both the headphones and speakers. I'm not sure how well the wires on the splitter would hold up if they were being moved around a lot with a laptop, tablet, or phone, but since they are not going to be moving around I won't have to worry about that. The plugs on the speakers and headphones snap firmly into place, and the plug on the splitter snaps firmly into the jack on my computer.