Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HOW TO PLAY: Fill your game sheet with digits (numbers) as they are called to create the longest ascending series possible. You'll need to guess where to place the numbers, based on what's been - and what yet to be - called. The longer the series, the more points you score.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 40 Number Tiles, 1 Digit'y Master Tile Bag, 8 Pencils, 1 Digit'y Master Board, 1 Game Sheet Pad (200 Sheets)
- Dr. Toy's 100 Best Children's Products Award Program for 2016! An addicting, high-speed, easy-to-play and strategic numbers game. Fun for all ages 8+.
- Great for groups of 2 to 1,000! There's no limit to the number of players and no end to the excitement. You can count on it! Additional game sheet pads sold separately
- Proceeds go to the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation. Learn more at UHCCF.org
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Digit’y Do™ - An Addictively Fun Strategy Game for All Ages and Group Sizes
Digit’y Do™ is the hottest new addictive, fast paced and strategic game to be played by small groups, big groups, families and more! It’s a numbers game that combines elements of strategy and probability with a high dose of fun.
Players catch on quickly to Digit’y Do and there’s minimal set-up required. This game takes the excitement of the number calling element and anticipation of BINGO and combines it with the strategic number placement on the game cards to create an addictive game that’ll keep groups of all sizes and players entertained for hours. You’ll want to keep playing and challenging your opponents and since Digit’y Do is fast-paced by nature, you’ll be able to play multiple rounds to get those wins!
The goal of Digit’y Do is to fill your game sheet with a series of numbers in ascending order. A “Digit’y Master” will draw number tiles from a bag of 40 tiles and you’ll guess where that number should go on your card, based on what’s been–and what has yet to be–called. There are only 20 spots to fill on your card, so each has to be placed carefully- that’s where the strategy comes in. The longer the series, the more points you score, and the person with the most points at the end wins!
Digit’y Do is easy enough for an 8-year-old to play yet enjoyable and entertaining for adults of all ages. Play 1-on-1, in teams, in a small or large group. There’s no limit to the number of players and no end to the excitement. You can count on it!
And the best part is that When You Play, Kids Win! Purchases of this game help to support UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) medical grants for children across the U.S. Learn more at UHCCF.org.