SUCK UK Wind-up Robot Salt & Pepper Shakers
|You Save:||$7.42 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 2 wind-up salt and pepper shakers
- Passing the salt by hand is a thing of the past!
- Un-screw the tops to find a space for salt and pepper
- A fun addition to dinner time
- Each measures 7cm x 9.5cm x 3cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SUCK UK Wind-up Robot Salt & Pepper Shakers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GoodSuperstore||Sell Lounge Inc.||Amazon.com||River Colony Trading|
Well, it was inevitable. Passing the salt by hand just isn't efficient enough in a world of bullet trains, pizza delivery and broadband. Luckily, the condiments have now come to life!
These Salt & Pepper Robots will waddle wherever you tell them to. Wind them up and, like mini Terminators, they'll march across the table to wage war on bland food.
Top Customer Reviews
However, since I'm a designer, I feel that it is my obligation to write a review when something is totally doesn't function as it
So here in bullet points.
1. The salt shaker never really walked as it promised it will on the packaging. A few tries later the pepper guy stopped as well.
2. The cavities for both the salt and the pepper are way too small. Finish in one meal sitting of family of five people.
3. The holes for the salt is too large, yet the cavity to hold it is too small. Something that cause a lot of shaking and results in very little salt coming out - frustrating.
4. The holes for the pepper are way too small. No American ground pepper would ever fit through these tinny holes.
The only nice thing I have to say about this, it that the graphics and the paper engineering of the packaging was cool, but unfortunately It simply doesn't work!
Maybe it is my fault. After all I should have known not to order items from a company called suck.