|Item Weight||11.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||96.9 x 3.8 x 2.1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||UL415P-8|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Nucasa UL415P-8 Crown Molding, Primed Ultralite, .625-Inch by 3.25-Inch by 96-Inch, 4-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crown moldings set the tone of a room with painted crowns creating a colorful or clean look to a room
- Ultralite is a light weight MDF with a consistent smooth surface
- Primed and ready for the paint of your choice
- 5/8-by-3-1/4-by-96-Inch, 4-pack
- Complete your room with matching door and window casings and base moldings
From the Manufacturer
Crown molding is used as a transition from the wall to the ceiling. Crown moldings come in many sizes and patterns and soften the transition from wall to ceiling while adding a distinctive look and charm to your room. Crown moldings are often the most dramatic details in a room. A rule of thumb is that all of the other moldings in the room should be chosen with consideration to the crown and ceiling details. Crown moldings can also be used as trim on custom furniture designs such as bookcases, cabinets and picture frames. From our own mill, Nucasa has been crafting solid wood moldings since 1983. We understand the difference that finishing touches make in transforming your home and we can help inspire and get your project finished right.