Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $20.09 shipping
ULTIMATE MRE, 2018 and up Inspection Date Meals Ready-to-Eat, Case of 12 Genuine US Military Surplus with Western Frontier's Inspection and Guarantee.
|Price:||$77.30 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier - 12 different Meals per Case With Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- If the Western Frontier Inspection Sticker with Date info is missing from the box, demand a full refund for an inauthentic product. Avoid, stale, or expired MREs – These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be .
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Longest Shelf Life Military MRE on the Market. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A or B Selected at Random. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. Quantities are limited, so order yours while they are still in stock. To order individual ULTIMATE MRE meals see www.amazon.com/dp/B01D5MHA20
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Military MREs by the case, inspected, and verified fresh by Western Frontier . Each case contains 12 different meal entrees with Inspection Date Marked on case..
WARNING! Listings with no disclosed pack date or inspection dates are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
Made to sustain US Military troops in combat, these are hands-down the best MREs available anywhere. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Meals include a variety of tasty Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Includes a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, and hot chocolate. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials.
SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption. Manufacturers suggest that meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Always inspect the red Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) found on top of the case. Supplies are limited, so order yours today!
To purchase individual meals see listing at www.amazon.com/ULTIMATE-Printed-Every-Meal-Ready---Eat/dp/B01D5MHA20/ref=lp_8086212011_1_2?srs=8086212011&ie=UTF8&qid=1460998735&sr=8-2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsBeef, Pork, Pasta, Chicken, Vegetables, Fish
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cheese with bacon spread
Barbecue flavored corn nuggets
Beef ravioli and meat sauce
Powdered orange drink mix
Freeze dried coffee
Hot beverage bag (to heat you water for instant coffee)
Cardboard heater pocket
Meal heater pouch
Spoon (the big green heavy weight one)
The cases I received yesterday (one A and one B) still have a year left before the inspection date. They were properly packaged with double straps and the indicator intact. The individual meals were in opaque packs with all of the standard packets inside. They contain the standard heaters that require only water and a few minutes to heat up your food. These were exactly as advertised, showed up on time and at a fare price. I am pleased and will be ordering again in the future.
The box arrived as appears in the pictures, that is with no additional packaging. They just slapped a shipping label on the cardboard case itself. This is not a big deal. Basically, putting the case in another cardboard box would really just be unnecessary extra weight. The straps were intact, and the box, itself, appears to have not been opened. Most importantly, the outer bags containing the complete meal package are still factory sealed.
What does seem odd is the inspection date suggests it has come back from the future. I received it in mid April, but it says on the box the inspection is in May of this year. I think there are two likely and rational explanations for this mysterious future inspection date. One explanation might be that it was a typo, which apparently struck all the cases in the company's supply, and they meant to stamp it for May of 2016. The other possible explanation is that it's the date on which it is supposed to be inspected if the military had bought these cases.
All of the contents of each meal package are also unopened and with the meal. The meal bags contain: the entree, the flame-less ration heater and bag, cardboard heating sleeve, a hot beverage bag, eating utensil, napkins, salt, ground pepper, moist towelette, dessert, water-based cool beverage, hot water-based beverage, snack or lunch components, gum or candy. Some of the meal bags may also contain a book of matches. The cold beverage is one of these: fruit punch; orange; lemon-lime; etc. The hot beverage is one of these: instant coffee (comes with a packet of non-dairy creamer and a packet of sugar); hot cocoa; or tea.
So far, this is the best price I've found for a complete case of intact MREs, without repetition of menus, and without being expired. $100 for a case of twelve is reasonable, it's less than $10 per meal. It's $8.33 per meal, but because they're in good condition, unopened, complete kits, they're worth it in my book.