Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $35.05 shipping
ULTIMATE MRE Case A and Case B Bundle, 24 Meals with 2018 Inspection Date. Military Surplus Meal Ready to Eat with Western Frontier's Inspection and Guarantee.
|Price:||$210.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Western Frontier's Inspection Seal with Shelf Life and Storage instructions. 24 Genuine US War Fighter Meals Inspected by Western Frontier.
- If the Western Frontier Inspection Sticker is missing from the box, demand a full refund for an inauthentic product.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be.
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Long Shelf Life Military MRE. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A-Menu & Case B-Men. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired products.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. Quantities are limited, so order yours while they are still in stock. To order individual ULTIMATE MRE meals see www.amazon.com/dp/B01D5MHA20. Single Cases available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EDB3H2Y
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
24 total Military Surplus MREs shipped in two cases. Menu Case A and Menu Case B bundled together to give a total of 24 different meal entrees. Made to sustain US Military troops in combat, these are hands-down the best MREs available anywhere. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Meals include a variety of tasty Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Includes a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, and hot chocolate. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. New meals for 2018s include Jalapeno Pepper jack Beef Patty and Garlic Chicken Breast. Also, the popular Lemon Pepper Tuna entree has returned in B-Case 2018s. SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption. Manufacturers suggest that meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Always inspect the red Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) found on top of the case. Note: Product made by Sopako, Wornick, or Ameriqual. Contents vary from case to case and what is shown in photos. Manufacturers often substitute products and change meal numbering or entrees. There are no guarantees on packed contents. Not all meals will include flameless ration heaters. Periodically, non-mil spec candy will be packaged that does not have the same shelf life as the mil-spec contents. Please inspect and read all expiration dates of non-milspec candy products.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?