DE UMP M89 Laser Scope Airsoft Gun AEG
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 370 fps (0.2 g BB)
- 8.4V 1100 mAH Battery and Charger Included
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Light, Laser, & Red Scope Included
- This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
So if your thinking about playing airsoft and want a 5 star gun here are some tips.
1. Get a good battery! 9.6v is what i run in all my guns. This will house a 9.6v just pop out the back pin, open the the rear of the receiver, open the battery housing door and pull down the little plastic piece will come out. The stock as extra space carved into it to hold a 9.6 no problem.
2. Buy the G&G Mock Suppressor for UMG about $60 plus shipping so you can install a 6.03mm 363mm inner barrel for better range and accuracy.
3. M120 Spring!!!! The stock motor with a 9.6v battery will push it and raise your FPS over 400 with .20g bbs.
This is a V3 Gearbox meaning any upgrades you would use for a AK47 gearbox will work for this gun.
I put a full metal tooth piston and metal spring guide in mine as well to help it with hold the extra strain of the 120 spring.
If you do those few things you will love this gun and it will look sick. Keep in mind almost every airsoft gun you buy will have a junk batter, charger, inner barrel, m100 or m110 spring, plastic piston, plastic spring guide, and plastic piston head. Those are the things you must upgrade to have a beast airsoft gun. Notice i said almost every gun. There are some guns that will have 1 or 2 of the above items listed upgraded with M120 or metal parts but not all parts listed will ever come pre upgraded unless you pay for it to be done or do it yourself. Be smart upgrade your guns so they last and perform the way you want them to.
Thanks for reading my review and play safe!
All in all
-high capacity mag
-comes with cool gizmoes
-heavy "metal parts"
-baterie dies without warning
-wind up magazine
personaly i love it and think it works great with sdgp304bh pistol.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 12 year old son ordered this gun and an HFC M92 Vertec Gas Blowback Airsoft Gun from Airsplat. Both guns are inoperable. Read morePublished on June 21, 2013 by Lindsey M.
I am unable to rate the product b/c they item was sold out. My interactions with the seller were excellent and my credit refund was promptPublished on January 14, 2011 by gramma
i think this gun is the best CQC gun there are no cons to this gun strait forward what thy give you don't worry and don't regretPublished on December 12, 2010 by Tropical Jungle
not worth the $ to me even spent more on a new battery & charger.. the gear case jams up all the time my kid goes nuts had it apart several times bottom line i think its junk!!Published on February 1, 2010 by Ronald Reagan
My mate got this for Christmas and he likes it, he thinks its a very good deal! If you really should know, the real name of the gun is the UMP 45. Read morePublished on December 23, 2009