|Package Dimensions||13 x 9 x 0.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
UNDERSTANDING WOOD 2nd EDITION - By R. Bruce Hoadley
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Craftsman's Guide to Wood Technology
- New info. on composite materials, adhesives, & finishes brings this book into the 21st century.
- More than 300 photographs bring important visual information to life.
- This edition covers the nature of wood and its properties.
- It also covers the basics of wood technology, & the woodworker's raw materials.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The first edition of Understanding Wood was published in 1980 and has since sold more than 130,000 copies. It is widely held as a definitive reference work and the cornerstone of every woodworker's library. Now, Bruce Hoadley's comprehensive guide to wood technology has been revised and updated in this 20th-anniversary edition of a classic.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Or, you could buy a subscription to one of those woodworking magazines and get one tidbit of information in every third issue.