|Package Dimensions||13 x 9 x 0.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
UNDERSTANDING WOOD 2nd EDITION - By R. Bruce Hoadley
|Price:||$29.99 + $7.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Craftsman's Guide to Wood Technology
- New info. on composite materials, adhesives, & finishes brings this book into the 21st century.
- More than 300 photographs bring important visual information to life.
- This edition covers the nature of wood and its properties.
- It also covers the basics of wood technology, & the woodworker's raw materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The first edition of Understanding Wood was published in 1980 and has since sold more than 130,000 copies. It is widely held as a definitive reference work and the cornerstone of every woodworker's library. Now, Bruce Hoadley's comprehensive guide to wood technology has been revised and updated in this 20th-anniversary edition of a classic.
Top customer reviews
Or, you could buy a subscription to one of those woodworking magazines and get one tidbit of information in every third issue.