Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on October 2, 2009
The premise for the game wasn't bad; UNO with a story line attached. However, the actual game play leaves a lot to be desired. It ran sooooooooo slowly at times. That was rather annoying. The thing that really drops the value of this game for me is the fact that it crashes. A lot. You get about half way through the game, and then it starts crashing regularly. I'm really not impressed with this game for that reason. I gave it three stars just because I don't want to say that I don't like it. But it really deserves two. I have a hard time with programs of any kind that crash all the time. It's inexcusable to release them without working out those kind of major kinks.
on January 18, 2011
If you like UNO you should enjoy this version. Thus far I have been unable to determine what the "Adventure" mode is all about, but I have played many hands/games via the "Quickplay" option in the main menu. I am very happy with the product.

In regard to other reviews, the game has functioned perfectly every single time for me - no crashes. This may be due to the size and speed of my video card (details below). It does indeed run a bit slow in the "high" quality mode, but that can be adjusted in the "options" menu and then the game is much faster with very little difference in quality. My virus checker, Microsoft Security Essentials, gave the download a good bill of health. I check all my downloads individually with multiple virus, spyware and malware programs before I run them for an install. The game also seems to run even faster if you play it in "window" mode instead of "full screen" mode.

I would have given it 5 stars but I think all the superfluous graphics for the "Adventure" portion of the game probably contribute to its speed problem in the high quality mode. Nonetheless, I am completely satisfied with the product.

I have added some screen shots with notes at the top of the Amazon product page which should give you a better idea of what some of the features are.

If it helps you determine the game's appropriateness for your computer, my computer details are as follows: Dell XPS M1520 laptop; Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2; 2.40 gigabyte Intel Core 2 Duo processor; 3582 megabytes of RAM memory; NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT display adapter with 256 megabytes of video RAM; screen resolution of my captured screen shots which may accompany this review = 1440x900.
review image review image review image
on December 29, 2011
After receiving this game and playing it I found it to be petty easy and than I lost interest because it wasn't challenging enough for me
on May 7, 2011
The game has a malware trojan attached, risk is considered high. Amazon will not refund after you download and McAfee will not permit the malware.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.