|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$22.95|
Save $15.56 (68%)
UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship Kindle Edition
|Length: 433 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• The Careless Whispers from you Soul
• Action faking vs action taking
• Sunday evening is the ultimate test if you are leading a scripted life – how do you feel about going back to work Monday morning?
• Don’t be a “Time Prostitute” – time is scarce money is not!
• Don’t be part of the “herd” headed to slaughter!
• Hyperreality and observational bias (Jedi Mind Tricks)
• Being a producer vs consumer – “you can’t be owned by what you own”
• The “pain of discipline or the pain of regret”
• Micro-processes + macro-processes = success – no silver bullets just small habits focused
• There are no shortcuts!
• The “event” is the result of the “process”
• Have a growth mindset
• The Kaizen Principle
• Getting rich isn’t done by desiring wealth it is in providing “perceived value” to others
• “Perceived Value vs Actual Value”
• “Luck vs Probability” and the “Gumball Machine” Brilliant analogy!
• Investing and all the popular falsies/scams
• Cancer Corollary – “do I have something I want and what will it cost me”
• Autonomy (control) as the number one reason for our happiness! This is again worth the price of the book 10x over!
• “How to create a business that changes your life” this is the framework!
• The “CENTS” commandments again worth the price of admission!
• “Expected Value” – holy cow batman this is good stuff!
• From Process to Productocracy!
• Best (13) Execution practices!
• Lifetime Passive Income!
• “The last business ever – if you want”
Unscripted is a book that I read slowly because it is so jammed packed with valuable wisdom that you need to process. It is a book that I will re-read many times over taking more notes and putting actionable habits that move my life from the Scripted to the Unscripted! This is the one book I will give to all my kids and close friends!
If you're a cozy, happily employed person who is deeply satisfied with your weekend lifestyle, then this book is absolutely not for you. In fact, run away! Its only going to cause you trouble. But if you find yourself among the discontented 70%, stuck in traffic and depressed, profoundly disillusioned with your own past choices; pay close attention. Whining about the traps of our modern society will get you nowhere, and the true cause of your ills is not really the common scapegoats: politics, racial or class issues (although they have their moments). It's your mental framework and a lack of understanding of and experience with entrepreneurship. The truth is that America can be a truly great country for anyone, but its rewards mercilessly and relentlessly go to those entrepreneurs who deliver relative value. Provide real value to others and whatever limits you presume exist in your life (sex, age, race, upbringing, education) will rapidly vanish. In that sense, its a real hopeful step forward and a useful tool for many of us.
Absolutely highly recommended, he's now among my favorite authors.
UPDATE: I've now completed the book 3 times, and it only gets better. Each time I go through it I realize there are some useful pearls of wisdom in there that I had grasped conceptually but not completely faced (about myself). Some people might regard the material in this book as shocking. But what's really shocking is that here in the 'Land of Opportunity' after years and years of college and real world experience, this is not common wisdom. You don't hear this material anywhere. It should be Business 101, or Prosperity 101, Life 101.
Most recent customer reviews
MJ articulates how "The System" hijack lives, and describes a step by step
process to...Read more