Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 3, 2011
5 Stars all the way! This product is fantastic! I have had dry, sensitive skin all my life and because of it I have had deep lines across my brow and now in my 40's I have crows feet around my eyes. I just dabbed on a tiny bit of this serum and literally watched in the mirror as the brow lines lessened and the crows feet almost disappeared completely. I am always leary of trying new products because my skin is very sensitive but I have had no problems whatsoever using the instant wrinkle lift. Supposedly the effects only last 4 hours but I applied the serum once a day for 5 days then skipped it for 5 days and the wrinkles are still much lighter than before using the product. I'm ordering more for myself & a couple for gifts for my 40 something friends.
6 people found this helpful
on December 9, 2012
I can't believe I fell for another quick wrinkle fix. I'm now accepting and embracing my age and all it brings with it.
on January 12, 2014
Product has been great for me. I have been using this product for about 2yrs and found it very workable for me, The price is most reasonable and product works!!
on October 28, 2011
This product is awful and it does NOTHING at all. There is no change whatsoever when you apply this. It was a total waste of money. Dont buy it!
3 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2015
recibido.muy bien.
on April 26, 2009
Save your money. It did not work for me at all. Waste of money. Saw no changes to the face/skin whatsoever.
8 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.