- Size (LWH): 0.75 inches, 2.5 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 2.56 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 10 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 210 hours
UNU Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4s/4 - Retail Packaging - Gold
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Charge and sync your iPhone 4 without having to remove it from the case
- Integrated LED power gauge for accurate display of remaining power
- Attractive Glossy White casing!
- 100% battery life to your iPhone 4 battery capacity or 85% to your iPhone 4S
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: UNU Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4s/4 - Retail Packaging - Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 4 charger case||iphone 4;iphone 4s||iPhone 4/4s||Apple iPhone 4|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 7:14 Mins|
1. The Unu is attractively priced. Many other battery cases range anywhere from $60 - $80 which is way out of my price range for this type of product.
2. The Unu looks good. I've got a white iPhone 4 (Verizon) and a majority of the battery cases out there are black. Also, the Unu has a nice, glossy finish which compliments the iPhone.
3. It works. I can go an entire day (13 hours) without recharging my phone, and that includes web surfing, sending/reading emails, and of course playing games.
1. The Unu does add some considerable bulk to your slim iPhone. Both in thickness and in height.
2. The Unu adds extra weight (mainly from the battery) so throwing it in your pockets may be uncomfortable.
It's a quality battery case that works well, compatible and reliable, and is relatively inexpensive. There are negatives, but they're all superficial. If you're a person who is always on the go and you don't always have time to charge your phone then this case is for you. I've had my Unu for nearly 4 months, and it has saved me on many occasions, particularly last week when heavy winds knocked down all the electrical lines and our neighborhood had no electricity for 3 days. Outstanding product - gets 8 out of 10 stars from me.
Back then, when the iPhone 4 was first released, there weren't many "power case" options available. I found this one, freshly listed by an unknown-to-me seemingly Chinese company and I hesitated. Long enough for someone else to leave a review. (Thanks Crispin38!) After all, I frequently haunt the "wholesale direct" websites and the quality often leaves much to be desired.
When that first review arrived and it was positive, that was good enough for me to take a chance and keep my fingers crossed, and am I ever glad I did.
Mechanically, the case fits rock solid. No gaps or sloppy contact points along the seams, and the snap-together closure seats firmly into place. The end result is a trim, slightly thicker than before phone which fits confidently in my grip, with no slippery or "too thin" sensation. Turned to landscape mode for two-thumbs typing, the size is just right for my large hands to reach any key present.
Electronically, the case delivers pretty much as promised, so long as you explicitly follow the manufacturer's admittedly sparse instructions. Unu presents this case as a "recharger," rather than an ongoing power supply, meaning that they recommend turning the device on only after the phones internal battery is depleted. Used in that fashion, the case consistently recharges the phone battery from 20% to 100% every time, though the "power low" warning light starts flashing at around 85% or so.Read more ›
- Much cheaper at US$35 vs. US$100
- While the dimensions are about the same as the Mophie, it feels bigger. Maybe it's because the Mophie has rounded edges & this one is angular
- While it's advertised as 1700 mAh, it feels like less. More like 1200. After charging all night, the Juice Pac plus (2000 mAh) can last me more or less till when I get off work before the iPhone's battery indicator starts to go below 100%. With the uNu, it goes below 100% at about lunch time. Maybe it's the chemistry.
- The micro USB connection is stronger than the Mophie. The reason I'm trying the uNu is because I've broken 3 Mophies. I would invariably knock the iPhone off the table while it was charing and snapped the Mophie's micro USB connector after which the Mophie would not charge. What a waste of US$100 x 3. I've continue to knock my iphone off the table & so far, so good.
- the micro USB cable it comes with is crap - I broke mine when it bent just a little.
- The case is good protection same as the Mophie - my iPhone 4S was knock out of my hands on to the sidewalk (I was 4squaring) and it bounced on the concrete. The uNu's upper left corner is cracked but the iPhone is fine. The battery still works great.
The big Mophies & the longest lasting battery packs I've had (I had one that had a solar back recharger) usually lasted me about 6 months before they would stop taking a charge. Will report back when this one dies. I suspect this is 1/3 the price partly because it won't last as long.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works really well but the plastic on the case broke after 7 months in my wife's purse. So... I guess for the relatively low price I can buy a new one every six months? :)Published 3 days ago by Roger M. Bosworth
Works as expected the only thing I would suggest is to take it off when charging the case by itself just so the phone battery does not get messed up in any way but for the money it... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Josh Rivera
I liked this case a lot. The cord is extremely short so beware of that. It does get a little dirty on the inside of the case but you can always clean it out. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kendon
would definitely keep buying it! The first one I got for my iphone 4 lasted almost 2 years! I believe it was gently used, too.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
The one I ordered has a nice hard-shell white case. Have only had it for one week. Appears to work perfectly! If I need one for another phone, this would be the one I'd purchase.Published 20 days ago by RED
Really simple to operate. Really helpful for extending my operations on it. Phone is a lot thicker, but that is to be expected.Published 21 days ago by T. Anderson
old phone, needed battery boost. SO glad I got this. It works as well (so far) as my Mophie for another phone at a fraction of the cost. Read morePublished 28 days ago by bclmb