We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EOS 70D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm STM f/3.5-5.6 Dual Lens & EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens PREMIUM RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE KIT INCLUDING:
- .43x Super Wide Angle Lens, 2.2X High Definition Telephoto Lens
- 64GB Memory Card, Ritz Gear OTG USB Reader/Writer, Ritz Gear DSLR Camera Bag Case, Ritz Gear SLR Digital Camera Gadget Bag Case, Memory Card Wallet
- Polaroid 57" Tripod, Polaroid 8" Tripod, Polaroid Pro Slave Flash, Polaroid 58mm Filter Set with Pouch
- Deluxe Cleaning Kit, Screen Protectors, Remote Control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Canon EOS 70D 20.2 MP AF Full HD 1080p DSLR Camera Bundle with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, 55-250mm Image Stabilizer Zoom Lens and Accessory Kit (20 Items)
- 20.2MP APS-C (22.5 x 15 mm) Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor
- ISO range of up to 25,600
- 1/8000 sec maximum shutter speed
- 19 cross-type auto-focus points
- 3" touch sensitive 1,040,000 dot LCD
- Built-In WiFi
- Canon EOS 70D 20.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF Full HD 1080p Video
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF-S 55-250mm f/4 - 5.6 IS STM Telephoto Zoom Lens
- .43X HD Wide Angle 58mm Lens
- 2.2X HD Telephoto 58mm Lens
- SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS Class 10 Memory Card
- 57-Inch Photo/Video Tripod with Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case
- Studio Series Pro Slave Flash
- 8" Heavy Duty Mini Tripod With Pan Head & Tilt
- 58mm Filter Set
- Ritz Gear Water-Repelling Shockproof SLR Gadget Bag
- Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control
- Polaroid Pocket-Sized Digital Grey Card Set
- 5 Piece Camera/Camcorder Deluxe Cleaning Kit
- High Speed SD Card Reader (SD, SDHC) Hi-Speed USB
- Water Resistant Memory Card Wallet Holder
- Universal Screen Protectors - 3 pack
- Included Lens
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is a standard zoom that is versatile enough to use for a number of styles and can cover all of your basic day-to-day needs. To increase the performance of this lens, Canon included their Optical Image Stabilization technology. This can work to provide up to 4 stops of compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds, making this lens perform better in low light situations than other lenses of this type. Additionally, this lens is small and compact to make travel easier.
- Excellent Image Quality
The 20.2MP APS-C (22.5 x 15 mm) Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor, combined with a DIGIC 5+ image processor is able to provide you with high-quality, sharp images, at a blazing 7fps while continuous shooting. This sensor is also fully capable of recording full HD 1080p video at 30, 24, and 25fps.
- Low Light Performance
The EOS 70D enjoys excellent low light performance and is a great camera to have with you when working in difficult lighting conditions. With a native ISO range of 100-12800 that is extendible to 25600, you will be able to capture just about anything with minimal amounts noise that can traditionally hamper images taken using high ISO speeds with other cameras.
- Vari-Angle Touch LCD
On the back of the EOS 70D, you will find the 3” articulated, touchscreen LCD monitor. Not only can this provide you with live view monitoring, menu navigation, and image playback, it incorporates a variable-angle design that can be manipulated in a variety of different ways. This design enables you to shoot from very high or very low angles, while the touchscreen still provides you with precise control over focus points.
- Shoot and Share
The EOS 70D features built-in Wi-Fi that you can use to transfer your photos from your camera to your phone, computer, or a variety of social networks directly without the use of any cords or wires. You can even use this feature to remotely control your camera and adjust aperture, shutter speeds, ISO, focus, and shutter release all from an iOS or Android mobile device with the Canon EOS Remote app. This makes the EOS 70D an excellent choice if you need to shoot from difficult locations.
Featured Kit Items
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens
This telephoto zoom lens is designed with Canon’s Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining compactness and lightness, in response to demands of photographers. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88–400mm in the 35mm format, and the image stabilizer effect equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon’s 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. This new EF-S telephoto lens with great features delivers excellent performance for all photographers.
Ritz Gear Deluxe Premium SLR Camera Bag
- Removable Shoulder Strap Carrying Handle
- 4 Outside Pockets Webbed Inside Pocket
- Sturdy dividers allow for a custom fit
- Inside Dimension : 14”(L) X 6.75”(W) X 8.25”(H)
- The bag has removable dividers for organization and a bright lining so you can find small parts on the bottom of the bag.
SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDXC UHS Class 10 Memory Card
- Take Pictures Quickly
- Built for Extreme Conditions
- Read Speeds up to 80 MB/s
- Ideal for Point and Shoot Digital Cameras
- Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC/SDXC Cards
734 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 734 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1: first do the qr scan of the code in the instruction book. this will display a url which you must go to so you can download the camera management app.
2: once you install the app in your phone, you can use it to setup the wifi connection. My phone connects to my wifi with high speed wifi, so that was the default SSD shown in the app. HOWEVER, the camera cannot connect to the hi speed wifi. SO I had to manually change the SSD name to the name of the lower speed connection that is also available on my router. Then type in the password for that SSD. NOTE the SSD name was CASE SENSITIVE.
3. the "blue light" LED that indicates the status of the wifi connection is not visible from the front of the cam, it is hidden on the side. You have to look for it.
4.After the camera is successfully connected to the wifi it is time to setup the alerts and emailing. That is not automatic, you have to type in smtp server, etc. I got it working by using the examples available online, just google "how to send smtp email with your google account". HOWEVER, there was one trick to it. GMAIL considers this camera app to be "less secure" and blocks the camera app from sending emails unless you go to your google account and enable "less secure apps" access to your gmail.
5. The video as seen on the phone via the wifi connection is fantastic. I guess it won't be visible at all on the phone when out of range of the home wifi. (that is why I gave this only 4 starts)
MOVO GOT IT RIGHT!